fourteen

Harrys POV
I was getting ready to surprise Monica. I was going to take her out ice skating. I reserved the whole rink to our self for the whole night.
I was currently at a store to get Monica another gift.

A promise ring.

I found the perfect one. A light blue diamond ring. It was the shape of a heart. I went back home. Seeing her sleeping in the couch with some popcorn by her mouth. I chuckled.

I went upstairs getting an outfit for Monica. I had everything but one.... Her panties. I went into her drawer seeing so many. I eyed this one with black lace and bows on it. I heard Monica coming up the stairs I quickly slammed her drawer and put her panties on the bed where her clothes were.

When Monica can in she eyed me.
."Harry what are you doing with my clothes?" She came closer eyeing I only got her warm clothes.

"Well we're going somewhere tonight and you need to be warm." I calmly say. And she just nodded.

"Well I'm going to take a shower and get ready for this date?" She had a question look on her face and I nodded. "Ok well this date we're gonna have. I'm going to get ready" I nodded. And she left.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I was waiting downstairs for Monica.

I heard her coming down. I put the ring box in my pocket. I got up facing Monica she was wearing a patterned shirt with black skinny jeans with some combat boots. I saw the necklace I got her in her neck. She looked beautiful.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded. We went to the car. I was nervous.

What if she doesn't like ice skating?

What if she falls and hurts herself?

What if she doesn't like her gift?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Monica's POV
I had no clue where we were going. We drove for what seemed like hours. Harry parked the car in a empty parking lot. I got out and a cold breeze hit my face. We walked in to these sliding doors and right away I knew where we were.

Ice skating rink

I loved the ice skating rink. Even though I always fell on my butt. We walked in the front.

"Hello Mr.styles rinks ready for you two. Can I get your sizes"

"Size 9 1/2 and for you Monica? "

"Umm a 5 please" Harry smiled.
We got the ice skates and put them on. Harry tied mine cause I can't tie them. We went back in the entrance of the rink. I put on foot inside and I felt like I was gonna fall. I put the other foot in and....

I was skating like a pro. Harry's eyes went wide.

"Since when did you learn how to skate like that?" I saw him stumble his way over to me.

"I had lessons when I was little and it just kicked in" he nodded

"Do you know how to spin?" I nodded. I skated at a medium pace and spun. "Damn can you y teach me how to spin" I nodded and laughed.

"Okay first put your right foot to the side" he did "then bring your left foot up and spin" he did but this time he fell. I laughed

"Oww oww" I felt bad

"I'm sorry harry" I grabbed his hand and he pulled me down so I was on top of him. I laughed. "Ohh Harry what am I going to do with you?! "

I got up and skated. Harry following me. I heard the speakers playing music. I skated with the beat. It was playing somebody Natalie LA rose. I stopped in the middle of the rink and I hear Harry panting. I turn around.

"Oh hey harry" he put a finger up both of his hands on his legs catching his breath. He reaches into his trench coat and took out a black box.

Harry's POV

I took out the ring box. I held both her hands.

"Monica Love Heights I like you so so much baby." I saw tears forming in her eyes. "And I promise I always will. This ring isn't a wedding ring its a promise ring. To promise you I will love you always and forever. To promise no matter how many fights we have and how intense they get I pronounce l promise Ill like you always" she was crying. I grabbed her hand and put it on her finger.

She cried and kissed me.

Today was magical