twenty-two

Harry's POV
Monica looked so peaceful.

I remember the first time I saw her she was nervous. It was so cute the way she would always try to avoid me. I knew she had a crush on me the minute I saw her. The way she would play with her hair, or play with her hands, or even bite her lip sometimes.

"Excuse me Mr.Styles may i have a word with you?" The nurse cane in she was pretty hot but I have Monica. I walked out the room with the nurse. She swayed her hips from left to right.

We were finally out of the room and I saw no one in the halls. Absolutely no one. Which is really weird for a hospital.

The nurse looked at me... Then she pushed me into the wall kissing my lips and neck. I pushed her off.

"What the h3ll are you doing?" She froze and said absolutely nothing. Then she ran...

I went back to Monica's room and saw her awake.

"Good morning sunshine" she giggled

"Good morning" she said flicking the channels on the TV. "Did the nurse come in yet.... I'm hungry and want some food." I laughed.

"No babe but if you want I'll go get you some" she shook her head

"No its the nurses job to provide food for us" she was right.

"Do you know when theyll let you out?" She shook her head

"To be honest I dont" she said letting out a long sigh

"Its okay darling you'll come out soon" I grabbed her hand and kissed it

"Thanks harry" she smiled "I'm sorry I put you in this mess"

"Babe what are you ta..."

"Harry if it wasnt for me you wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be here... I dont know why I cut I've been clean for 3 months. I swear if I didn't see or grab that blade we wouldn't be here. This is all my fault. Look at my arm." She
Held out her arm there were so many scars on it. "I'm not strong anymore. I can't deal with the pain I cant fo this any more harry I can't" what?

"Babe what do you mean are you breaking up with me" tears ran down her face. She was playing with her hands

"N-no I'm just saying I'm a big mistake and I don't know why you choose me... Look at me harry im a ugly åss whørê." I shook my head

"No your not youre my girlfriend a beautiful, funny, smart girl. I'm sorry for cheating on you it was very stupid of me to do I should have never done it. She was just a distraction to get my mind off of you. I thought you were cheating on me... But you werent you told me the truth at first and I'm thankful for that." She smiled with tears trickling down her face "I like you Monica Heights"

"And I like you Harry Styles"