You and Shrike squealed at the two, overjoyed for the Ini and Borra. "Really?! We might be aunties soon?!" Shrike asked. "Yes," Ini answered as she nuzzled her head against Borra's chest. "Yeay! I knew this day would come!" You cheered. "What about you and Udo? Are we expecting any little ones from the two of you?" Ini asked, looking at you from the corner of her eyes. You paused, humming as you slumped into the couch. "We never talked about having children," You said softly. "Maybe you should talk to Udo when he returns," Borra suggested. "Talk to me about what?" Udo suddenly appeared. 

Udo was standing by the front door, dressed warmly. He was covered in snow. Snow was in his braided hair and large robes. Under one arm were large logs for the fire. In the other was the axe he had used for the wood. As Udo sat the axe next to the front door, you limped from the couch and hugged him. "I missed you, Udo," You said, nuzzling your face into his snow-covered robe. "I missed you too, Y/n," Udo chuckled, wrapping his arms around you. "Now, there's something you wanted to talk to me about?" Udo questioned, keeping his arms wrapped around you. Keeping your head against Udo's chest, you looked at Ini, Borra, and Shrike, who nodded toward you. "Let's go upstairs," You said, taking Udo by the hand and walking toward your room. 

Closing the door behind you, you began to speak. "While you were gone, we started to talk about our relationships," You started. Udo listened as he began to undress. "Shrike has decided to tell Percival how she feels once we return," You said, sitting on your bed. "About time," Udo joked. "Ini and Borra have decided to start a family as well," You said. "Really?" Udo questioned, surprised and excited. "Yea, and that's what I wanted to talk to you about," You said, leaning your head against one of the beams from your bed frame. Udo finished getting dressed, simply wearing his robe and wants and leaving his hair unbraided. He sat next to you, waiting for you to continue. 

"I know that it won't happen anytime soon. At least, not until we sort out this forced engagement. However, now, I'm wondering if you want to start a family with me," You said, playing with a strand of your hair. Udo hummed, placing a hand over yours. "I would love to start a family with you, y/n. Honestly, that's one of the few reasons I came to Senara," Udo said, wrapping a secure wing around your body. " Few reasons?" You raised a brow. Udo looked down at you as he spoke again. "When I got your invitation to come to Senara, I knew that I wouldn't be able to leave you again. The year that we were apart was so hard on me. I missed holding and kissing you. I couldn't stand sending you letters instead of talking to you. So, then and there, I decided that the Moors was not my home," Udo kissed your forehead as he spoke softly. "Wherever you are, is my home, y/n," Udo brushed some of your hair behind your ear.

You became flustered by Udo's words, nuzzling your head into his chest. "While sailing, I knew that I wouldn't be returning to the Moors. I knew that I wanted to marry you. So, shortly after arriving, I spoke with your parents in private. They were quite happy when I asked them for their blessing to marry you. That's when your father gave me the ring," Udo began rubbing over your engagement ring. "I am prepared to spend the rest of my life with you, y/n," Udo whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. 

With one hand on your lower back, Udo moved his other hand to your cheek. He leaned down, kissing you gently. You wrapped your arms around Udo's neck, bringing his body closer to yours. Udo grunted softly, pushing you further against him. You dug your fingers into Udo's platinum hair, deepening the kiss. This earned you another grunt from Udo. He squeezed your waist as the kiss became more heated. 

By now, you and Udo were making out. Udo was grunting heavily, and you were moaning softly. Udo's hands made their way up and down your back. His sharp nails traced against your back, leaving goosebumps. Your body was burning for more from Udo. 

You pulled away from Udo, leaving him confused. You smirked at him as you gently pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. Immediately, you smashed your lips against Udo's. His hands began to roam from your hips, thighs, and back. You slipped your hands beneath Udo's robe, rubbing up and down his chest. Udo grunted lowly, pulling away from the kiss, removing his hands from your back, and ripping off his robe. You bit your bottom lip as you stared at Udo's bare chest. Your breathing became slower the longer you stared. Udo chuckled as he sat up, keeping you on his lap. He placed a hand on your cheek, gently stroking it with his thump as he spoke. "You're burning, y/n," Udo leaned closer, his lips practically touching your ear. He hooked a finger on the bust of your nightgown. "Maybe you should take this off," Udo whispered huskily. 

Before you could reply, there was a harsh knock at your door. You squeaked as you and Udo separated. "Who is it?" Udo said as he put his robe back on. "It's Shrike. We've got a problem downstairs," Shrike said as she walked away from the door. Together, you and Udo left the room holding hands. As you reached the stairs, you could hear Ini yelling at someone. "What is going on?!" You shouted as you and Udo walked down the stairs. When you looked up, the back of your throat became dry. 

Shrike was standing by one of the stair railings with one of her hands behind her back. In that hand was a dagger. Shrike remained silent as she looked ahead. Borra had his hands on Ini's forearms, holding her back from the person she was yelling at. Ini continued to shout profanities as she tried to run forward, her hands clenched into a tight fists. 

At the front door stood a man no older than Udo. His short dark brown hair almost covered his gray eyes. His once-tan skin was pale except for his nose and ears, which had turned red. He was dressed in a warm coat and pants and tattered boots. From head to toe, he was covered in snow from the continuing blizzard. It was King Jago's son, Prince Sable.