Billy Loomis - Together Forever

Start from the beginning

"Scott, come on. Let's get a head start on those papers, okay? We'll see you later at Stu's, Sid." He dismissed. Sidney spluttered, trying to find an excuse for him to let Scott stay, but was unsuccessful as the brunette continued to half guide, half carry Scott down the side walk.

Once at Scott's house, Billy let him go.

"You didn't need to drag me." Scott frowned. Billy rolled his eyes.

"If I didn't, you would have taken hours to get here." Billy said, opening the front door. Scott followed him inside, strangely feeling as if Billy were going to kidnap him.

He shook the feeling off, voice rather annoyed. "Yeah, yeah. We've got three hours."

Time flew pretty fast, and soon, Scott was checking his watch, overly unsure of the time. He let out a quiet, "Oh fuck," and began to scramble around, gathering his things. He was about to make a dash for the door when Billy caught his arms. Scott paused. Glancing at the brunette.

"Where do you think you're going?" Billy asked, voice low. Butterflies erupted in Scott's stomach, confusing him.

"Home, Billy. I've got to go home." He answered, trying to slip his arm from Billy's grip. It only tightened. "W-We discussed this before I came o-over."

He was growing increasingly concerned. Billy had never acted this way before. Almost, possessive. He let Scott go with a smug smile, "Oh yeah." Scott's brows furrowed and he left the house before Billy could change his mind. Once a safe distance from his house, Scott stopped to take a breath.

He didn't live that far from Billy, perhaps only ten to twelve houses down. It was a packed neighborhood, but then again, it was for lower income residents. Everyone knew at school, and sometimes that's why Scott gets picked on. He knew it, which is why he didn't complain. As long as he did their homework, the jocks wouldn't beat him up too badly.

Scott fumbled with his house keys, pushing them into the lock only for the door to push open. Scott paused, frowning.

"Mom?" He called into the house, uncertainly. Her car wasn't in the drive way, he had checked.

Scott began to feel an uncomfortable pit in his stomach. He almost waited for a crash to sound somewhere in the house. Carefully, he stepped into the living room only to find the couch cushions torn open. Scott paused, not sure what to do. He tried calling out for his mother once again, but no answer followed.

Scott eyed the staircase that headed up to most of the bedrooms, deciding to climb them. With years of precision he managed to avoid all the creeks in the staircase slowly ascending the stairs. "Mom?" He called again. Scott began to feel nauseous, unsure if someone else was in the house. He wanted so badly to just shrug it off, get dressed, and go to Stu's house.

Hesitantly, he opened the door to his bedroom. It creaked, but then again it always had. He looks at the corner of his room in the attempt to find some abnormality. However there were none. It did not help to ease his conscience any less. Scott still felt unsure, unsafe even.

Scott, although quietly, began to get dressed in something more comfortable, as he intended to stay at Stu's house after they had finished watching the movies that Randy picked out.

Scott arrived at the given time, if not earlier, finding Randy already seated on the couch in front of the television. Randy seemed entranced by the movie that Scott recognized as Halloween. Although Scott enjoyed thriller movies he just couldn't seem to get over the fact Halloween was a cult classic. Nothing more, nothing less.