And Aashiyan is an Orphanage and an Old age home as well. It was Ira's idea to combine both Orphanage and Old age home together so that the orphan kids get the love from Old persons who were abandoned in the old age homes. And Old persons who were abandoned by their kids also get love from the orphan kids.

Avyukth, Ashlesha, Dhruv, Driti, Ivaan and Ira spend their weekends in Aashiyan as well because they themselves are brought up in the orphanage. They feel homely in Aashiyan. All the kids and elders loves them as their family.

After chatting and playing with the kids Driti went inside their little home which they have built a little away from Aashiyan and got her guitar with her where everyone are. The house wasn't a lavish one it was a small cozy home which was their comfort zone. But she felt something fishy when she was coming to Aashiyan from their home but she shrugged it off. As soon as the kids noticed the guitar in Driti's hand they ran to her in excitement because everyone loves her singing skills.

After looking at the five of them with a smile Driti started playing the guitar and eventually started singing.

Itti si hasi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chaand ka
Khwaabon ke tinko se
Chal banaye aashiyan

Ashlesha and Ira joined the kids and started dancing with them.

Itti si hasi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chaand ka
Khwaabon ke tinko se
Chal banaye aashiyan

Avyukth, Dhruv and Ivaan joined the elders and made them dance with them.

Dabe Dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hathon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal
Gumsum tarane
Chupke chupke gaayein
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja Dil ki yeh zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda Mera bhi hoga
Apna yeh aashiyan

Ira started jumping with kids while giggling where Ashlesha made her way toward the kid who is lying in the crib making sounds while giggling. She sat on her knees while silently playing with the kid.

Naa ho chaar deewarein
Phir bhi jharokhe khule
Baadalon ke ho parde
Shaakhi hari pankha jhale
Na ho koi takraarein
Are masti thahaake chalein
Pyaar ke sikkon se
Mahinae ka kharcha chale

Dabe Dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hathon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal
Gumsum tarane
Chupke chupke gaayein
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja Dil ki yeh zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda Mera bhi hoga
Apna yeh aashiyan

Ivaan joined the kids and Ira and started doing naagin dance which made the kids join him in his naagin dance while Ira started recording it in the phone because it will help her to blackmail Ivaan later.

After a lot of masti they served the dinner to the kids and elders which they specially ordered for them from their favourite restaurant. With light chatterings they completed the dinner.

The baby whom Ashlesha was playing with while everyone were dancing was 3 months old baby girl. Someone left her outside Aashiyan. Luckily it was Saturday when someone left the baby outside it was Ashlesha who saw the baby first when she was randomly strolling outside after dinner. From then onwards Ashlesha is so protective of the baby. She used to visit the baby regularly and make sure the baby was doing fine. And for Ashlesha it was love at first sight. And surprisingly the baby was fond of Ashlesha too. In the span of 1 month both Ashlesha and baby became eachother's life. Ashlesha loved and protected the baby like a mother. Recently six of them together conducted a Naming Ceremony of the baby. And named her Mahi. Everyone in Aashiyan Pampers and loves Mahi a lot because she is the youngest kid.
Avyukth, Dhruv and Ivaan loves Mahi like their own kid. They calls her kiddo.

After playing with Mahi girls made their way to the home while talking about random things.

Suddenly Ira got a call from unknown number. After assuring Ashlesha and Driti that she will receive the call and come Ira sent both the girls in. After sending them in Ira picked the call up.

Hello. Said Ira.

Strangely no one were talking. She tried again.

Hello? Hello? May I know whose number is this? Asked Ira.

Again no response. Getting irritated she was about to cut the call when someone spoke making the chills run down Ira's spine.

Swagat nahi karoge humara. Guess what? I. Am. Back. Said someone.

The voice was very creepy and dangerous which made Ira shiver. Ira got alert immediately. She was about to speak when the person cut the call.

She hurriedly made her way to home where everyone were. But suddenly she noticed that the security gaurds who were always there outside Aashiyan and their home were not there. And the sudden realisation made her run towards the home. She was about enter the home when all the lights burst out making it pitch black. Ira started to panick when suddenly one light lit up and there was a masked man standing there and waving at her which made Ira scream in horror. She sat down trembling with fear closing her ears and eyes tightly.

Hearing Ira's scream everyone ran searching her. The found her trembling near the doorstep of their home. Dhruva hugged her tightly assuring her that she is fine and safe. While Avyukth and Driti found the surroundings unusual.

Ira. Ira. Look I am here. You are safe now. Calm down. Calm down. Everything is fine. Said Dhruv.

No. No. Nothing is fine. There is someone. I got a call from someone. Something is wrong. I saw a man there. He was wearing a mask. He was looking so creepy. Said Ira while trembling in Dhruv's arms.

Dhruv gestured Avyukth to hold Ira. Soon Ira cocooned herself in Avyukth's arms still shivering which made everyone alert and worried.

Dhruv and Driti went to check security gaurds and CC cameras. The thing they saw left them speechless because the CC cameras were not working and the gaurds were lying unconscious with injuries.

Dhruv and Driti ran back to their friends and informed the same thing to them. Avyukth and Dhruv told everyone to go in the home. As soon as they enter the home the lights came back and suddenly the message pinged in their mobiles at the same time.

Their faces turned pale as soon as they read the message.

The text says, Let the game begin. It's gonna be so much fun. And by the way, it's just a trailer. And I will make sure that this game will be the worst thing that you guys face in this life. Till then Byeeee.

To be continued........