twitchcon | sapnap

Start from the beginning

,,im just.. um.. cleaning out my underwear drawer" i answered, looking around my room to find some other excuses, in case he asks me about tomorrow.

,,will you try something on and send it to me?" he said and i felt his smirk through the phone, i laughed.

,,sure babe, im on it. what about you though? how are you feeling?" i said sitting down on my bed.
,,um. well, im really nervous, i don't really want to be in front of so many fucking people, my hair also looks fucking terrible, i need a haircut. also my acne is getting worse, i'm scared people are going to make fun of me again"

,,nick, dont worry. you look so fucking handsome all the time, i doubt anyone is going to focus on your acne when you literally look so fucking good all the time, everything will be alright babe. don't worry, if anything goes wrong, you can just call or text me, ill be here for you, always." i reassured him.

,,thank you baby, i love you so much, you're seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me. i'm so sad you can't make it tomorrow, i wish you could be there with me." nick said, his voice getting more quiet.

,,i love you more nick, i love you so so much. everything will be okay, don't worry. we'll see each other next week, now get some sleep so you're ready to go tomorrow! i love you! goodnight babe."

,,goodnight y/n, i love you!" he said smiling, then we hung up, i just hope he'll actually go to sleep, and wont play valorant or some shit till 3 in the morning, he isn't going to survive twitchon if he does play.

i went to take a shower, blow dryed my hair and did my little skincare routine. the plan for tomorrow was simple, the dream smp reunion starts at 1:30pm, and twitchon is like, half an hour away? so ill wake up at 11, get ready and head there. simple as that.

-

like i said, i woke up at 11:30, and still had so much time, so i just laid around, then i checked my phone.

nick💖

baby, there are some many people ots fucking insane
10:37am

im aleays w karl and george so we good
10:40am

i got so many gifts!
11:12am

i wish you could be here, i miss u so much
11:30pm

i smiled to myself, he is okay, and that is all that matters. after an hour, i put on my black mask and headed to twitchon. i texted clay, that i'm on my way, and drove there.

when i arrived, i tried to be as sneaky as possible. there were seriously so so many people, it was really overwhelming. i looked around the huge hall, and saw creators standing by little tables and meeting fans. then, i saw nick, standing there with george and karl. i stopped and just looked a for a second, he looked very? eh? uncomfortable? but every time a fan gave him something, he had the biggest smile on his face. he started to look around, so i quickly went to sit down in the room where the reunion was, i got a seat in the front middle. and just waited.

-

(a/n - i haven't seen the reunion, it was too cringy and awkward for me to even watch, so i'll just create my own version, thank u)

-

the room started to be filled by people, it was time for the creators to come and sit. i texted clay, and he texted back that he has everything under control.

i was looking at my phone, but then all of the girls started screaming as all of the creators were sitting down at the table. nick sat right in front of me, so i had to hide my face even more, i swear this man could recognise me by the ear, if he focused.

few minutes later, it was time to ask the audience if they had any questions. so many of the questions were fucking cringy ass shit. so i was just watching nick smile the entire time.

,,can i pick someone to ask the question?" clay asked and everyone at the table looked at him confused, but every girl cheered.

,,y-yeah, i mean, sure" the woman holding the other microphone said, confused as well.

,,okay so" clay said ,,you" he pointed his finger at me, everyone at the table looked at me, including nick. mind you, every creater knows im nicks girlfriend.

,,okay so" i said removing my mask ,,i just wanted to ask sapnap, if he had a girlfriend?" i asked smiling.
everyone's smile grew wide as they saw me, quackity and karl covered their mouths. while the crowd had mixed feelings between how could anyone ask this personal question and curious bitches.
nick just looked at me, it took him a second to realize, until he started smiling like an idiot and his cheeks started to get rosy. he rubbed his eyes and clay handed him the mic.

,,thank you for the questions, beautiful unknown lady. um, well. i do, i do actually have a girlfriend" as he said that there was a loud gasp from everyone, including me, i thought he was going to say no and just go with the joke, i wasn't complaining though, i was ready to already have this over with.

,,she's very beautiful, kind, she loves nature, makeup, minecraft, cooking. she is seriously the perfect woman for me, maybe i'll show you guys how she looks like sometime. but yeah, we've been together for a year and i couldn't be happier." the room went crazy after he said that, people were screaming, cheering, he just put down the mic and handed it back to clay, karl and george patted nicks back, as a 'im proud of you' gesture. nick looked at me and smiled, i smiled back mouthing 'i love you' and i put my mask back on.

the rest of the reunion was normal, nick kept looking at me and smiling, he looked so adorable. after all of the creators left the stage, clay texted me to stay there, and dont leave, so i did.
when everyone left, i was there alone in the room.

,,y/n!" i turned around and saw nick walking towards me, i ran up to him, hugging him and giving him the biggest smooch. he kissed me all over my face, holding my cheeks with his hands.

,,baby! hi! what are you doing here?" he asked holding my shoulders and hugging me again.

,,well, me and clay had this idea" i said and saw the rest of the group coming.

,,tha-thats amazing, im so glad you're here! i missed you!" nick said as his voice got higher, i laughed and gave him last kiss.

,,you made it you fucker" clay said walking up to me and hugging me, i giggled.

,,couldn't have done it without you" i said hugging back and then greeting the rest of the group.
after, we went to the hotel, and ordered some room service, while cuddling with nick, we looked at reactions from people, and to our surprise, they were mainly positive, the fans also figured out, it was me who was the girlfriend.

so later, nick tweeted this:

this was seriously, the best day ever

(if yall made it to the end, send me request/ideas!! thank you for reading)
(love u)