Journey slowly made her way out of the school building, remembering her grandmother texted her that she had to walk home today.

Journey sighed and started walking in the direction of their apartment building.

On her way there she had gotten lost, seeing as though she was still new to the neighborhood. She also didn't own a phone so she couldn't gps the way to her home either.

She ended up in a nice neighborhood, big houses almost the size of mansions, nicely cut lawns, white people jogging down the street.

Now she was extremely confused.

Meanwhile, Jasmine was on the phone with Savanna.

"What you mean? You literally just said you passed my street. Why not just stop and pick me up?" Jasmine said, confused on why the girl was acting so slow.

"I didn't know it was your street until I got halfway to the express way." Savanna said, causing Jasmine to scrunch her face up.

"How the fuck you didn't know that was my street? We've known each other for years.. Shit you used to live on this street yo damn self" Jasmine semi yelled at her.

"Don't yell at me, Jasmine. If you didn't try to sneak Tyler in yo house then you would be able to drive your own car instead of relying on other people!" Savanna yelled back before she hung up the phone.

Two months prior Jasmine tried to sneak Tyler into the house, knowing her parents didn't like him and wouldn't allow him to come over.

It was successful until Tyler overstayed his welcome. He was supposed to leave around 1 in the morning but they ended up falling asleep.

Dj had walked in her room easily, seeing as though she had forgotten to lock the door when she had went to the bathroom prior, and he seen Tyler laid up in the bed.

He did what any other bad ass little kid would've done. He snitched. Jasmine got her keys tooken away for 1 month but due to her mouth it was extended to 3, then Tyler got his ass beat by Durk.

He was lucky it was an ass whooping, Durk wanted to shoot him but India had to talk him out of it.

Jasmine stood on her porch, processing what just happened before she went in the house.

She was so pissed at Savanna and kinda shocked. She never asked savanna to pick her up, savanna suggested it. Nova was always the one to pick her up.

Not only that, but about a month before Jasmine got her keys tooken, savanna was in a similar predicament.

Savanna didn't have a car yet and was depending heavily on Jasmine to drive her around and never once did Jasmine complain, seeing it as their time to 'bond'.

Savanna finally got a car at the end of last month and started acting real different. It was confusing Jasmine and she definitely was gonna tell savanna about herself.

"What's wrong?" Italy, Jasmine's 3 year old sister asked.

"Nothing, what's wrong with you?" She slightly bent down to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing." She mumbled before walking away to go bother her mom.

Jasmine picked up her phone again as she grabbed her purse before walking out the door again.