"Oh?, what is an adorable little boy going around in this darkest forest, alone? Tell me little one" The hot stranger.

"I'm not little, my name is shoto I'm from the bakumore village. And for the reason why I'm going in the forest, is because of my grandma she's sick and i have her medicine in the basket" shoto said while having the greatest time in his life, being embrace by the big man.

"Oh~and my name is Vox, nice to meet you shoto. *ahh he's so cute he looks like a lost puppy, i could definitely imagine him. Having a tail wagging, while having my embrace ah I'm taking him with me. MINE. *Vox thought.

We stayed like this for a minute, then break the hug as i have a mission to complete. As we keep on walking our shoulders sometimes bump into each other, and our hands almost touch i keep myself distracted so as to not disturb the peacefulness. Although i told him to let me be, he still keeps on coming with me it's nice tho.

As we keep on walking, our destination is already near i saw some smoke coming from the trees. For some unknown reason i see no monster's, of what father said to me back then. Maybe because i was still naive, but i still wanna see it tho. I'm gonna introduce my new dad-friend, to grandma hehe😋.

We finally reach to grandma's house, i knock the door. And i called out grandma as to she know who is knocking, the door opened with a screeched sound. Grandma smiled at me, and let us come inside. I give her, her medicine and the entire basket. Vox took a glass of water, and give it to grandma. Not only he's only handsome, he's also gentle to old people.

Grandma smiled and then look at me and vox, she smiled so gentle although she is old. But she smiled so young and her eye's filled with joy, i never see grandma this way before I'm gonna tell mom and dad. She make a hand gesture for me to sit beside her, i obediently sit next to her. She grab my hands, and grip it and look at me in the eye and said the most shocking news.

"Why don't you be Vox Wi-husband, I'm sure you're parent's we'll be okay with it right?" grandma eagerly look at me in the eye.

I look at vox and he nod at me, i stared in daze then for some reason my body started it on its own and nod. My grandma clap her hands, and smiled so sweet she looks so cheerful. I look at vox again, and he smiled he's eye's too filled with joy.

We stayed in the hut for a long while, telling grandma about vox to me. When get back, my mom was elastic when she heard the news. And my dad too!, after that she already pack my bags. And make me stay at his house, i can't believe that my parents agreed to it so fast but i like it.

As i came inside, i was surprised when Vox came behind me and i hug him and kiss him. He kiss back, i could feel his hands roam through my clothing. He lift me up, and walk upstairs to our new bedroom. Vox lock the door, and throw me into the bed. And we make out again, he's eye's is full of lust and love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Vox Akuma Pov}

Finally after all this year's, i finally have my soul mate. I've been waiting ever since i felt his presence, although he forgotten about me. I still want him to be mine, and mine Alone. Luckily his family is easy to manipulate, especially that old woman.

She knew about that I'm not a human, she tried to find help but it's useless. This forest is my domain, so i manipulate and jumble her memories that i was just a kind man and a neighbor close by. And finally to his mother and father, after all this year's i finally have him in my arm's. MY LOVE, MY BABY, MY SWEETHEART, MY SOUL MATE, his mine alone.

A

A

ctually this was supposed to be at the Halloween, but i don't know what to put but then this came out of my head. Also thank you for the reading my book, i love you all so much. And i love reading your comments on my past account and this account, actually my friend and i made a dare and i dare her to kabedon our female classmates. In our classroom, i might take a pic tommorow.

Bye guys happy late Halloween, may the bat's bite your blood and give it to shoto or Vox.