Shu X Luca

{Nobodys pov}

It was a stormy evening in Shu's house, it was heavy raining outside so he was permanently stayed home after it was over.

He sigh disappointed, he and luca was about to go to Disneyland. But due to raining he can't go, so the scheduled was ruined. They say that raining is good, but for shu it's very sad cuz he and Luca can't be together this evening.

Tho the schedule was ruined, he must have to clean the entire house since he don't know what to do. He grab some cleaning tools and start cleaning, first was the living room, then the kitchen, the bathroom and now his room. After swiping his sweaty forehead, he go to his room and took some empty cans and snacks throw it in the garbage.

Then took some dirty laundry, and go to the washing machine and dump them all in after putting some water and powder. Then push the start button, and now wash some dirty dishes. After that the sound of beeping was heard, it would mean that the washing machine is done. He walk to the washing machine and dumb them all again in the dryer, after that he goes to the balcony and took some hangers to hang his dry yet a little wet clothes.

And put it to dry, after that the hard working male wife is finished. He grab some snacks in the kitchen took the TV remote, and turn on to watch some anime like haikyu and sk8 and etc. He sips his favorite drink and eats his favorite snacks, enjoying his snack alone can also help him stop being sad. But still thinking about Luca, still can't get it out of his mind.

After watching some anime, Shu felt something vibrated in his pockets, and took his phone and immediately saw Luca text him. Saying..

"Hey shu, i think we have to go tommorow to Disneyland. Although we promised that we go today, but txh for the rain we can't play in Disneyland. So as an apology, i we'll give a picture of where i am now"

Shu was shock and immediately went to open the curtain, and saw a blonde hair male

Shu was shock and immediately went to open the curtain, and saw a blonde hair male. It's luca!, Shu frantically grab his keys and run downstairs. Luckily his on second floor, (if your wondering shu has two TV one on his room and the living room).he opens the door and was greeted by a happy and excited Luca.

"Pooooooggggg!!, hey shu my man" Luca shouted and lift his hand to fistbump.

Shu too did the fistbump, and hug Luca and ask" you said you couldn't come here due to rain? "

" Welp, i can't just back out on our bro day right. Besides i brought some snacks and dinner!, and yes I'm staying for the night " Luca lift up his bag of goods.

And shu let him inside cuz of the rain, when they went inside Luca has his own inside sleepers and stuff. Luca put the wet umbrella in the side to let it dry, and he took his coat off and put the hanger. He put all the stuff in the fridge, and shu go upstairs to get some fresh towel and some fresh clothes.

Shu give Luca some fresh towels and drying hes wet hair, then give him some warm soup. Which shu made while cleaning (Shu: author didn't write cuz of laziness) Luca drank it with a satisfied face. Shu laugh at luca and sit next to him, then they started talking.

Shu" So?, what are we gonna do now? Luca "

Luca" Hmm, let's watch that some movie. Maybe then after the rain is clearer we can go to Disneyland! "

Luca was hype and shu love about that, the two started to watch the first scene and luca is already energetic. Shu on the other hand, watch luca time to time. They eat and laugh together, Luca was pretty much sleepy. And shu still awake, Shu saw that Luca was shivering so he grab some more blankets. And cover Luca and him, he turn off the TV and look at Luca's cute sleeping face. Shu then did the impossible, he kiss Luca's forhead and look away.

His face turn red, and cover himself with the blanket. Shu felt something griping him, he saw Luca's hands hugging him!. He tried to keep his squel down, and tried to stop trembling. As time past shu began to feel sleepy, and finally close his eye's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hmm, you are so cute. Wish i could have you now but, I'll take my time with you".

He kiss him on the cheek and hug him closer, and whisper the words he wouldn't dare say yet.

And that's that hope you all like it, i really like your comments guy's i laugh each one. And thank you for supporting me and adding my book, i love you all guy's so much

 And thank you for supporting me and adding my book, i love you all guy's so much