"Oh right! Question though, what is it?"

"It's a spanish omelette, I thought you'd like something more 'exotic'" Tanner chuckled to himself.

"I like anything you make but alright then" Y/N shrugged, digging into the eggs.

Y/N happily ate away as they felt Tanner eyes looking into their soul.

I guess he's making sure I don't suddenly attack him, Y/N thought to themselves.

When Y/N finished eating, they looked at Tanner and said jokingly "Send compliments to the chef" with a smile on their face.

They hated sucking up to Tanner.
But they had no choice.

Tanner smiled while getting up, then went behind Y/N to tie them up back again.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this again"

Y/N scoffed internally "Yeah you TOTALLY had to KIDNAP me and TIE me up, that's TOTALLY what a normal person does" Y/N thought to themselves, disgusted with the man named Tanner, but they couldn't let it show for even a second.

Y/N faked a smile and said "Don't worry I understand"

"I wouldn't trust myself too" Y/N thought to themselves.

As Tanner was typing Y/N back up, he had an idea.

"Hold on. I have an idea. I'll be right back" and he ran off upstairs

Y/N just sat there, wondering what he'll do next.

He was so unpredictable.

Which scared them beyond belief, but they had to keep a brave face.

After a couple seconds, Tanner came back and he was holding...

A gun, scissors and a knife!?

Y/N was shocked and scared.
The man truly WAS unpredictable.

He smiled widely and trotted up to Y/N.

He then put down the gun, the knife and the pair of scissors infront of Y/N.

As Y/N just stared at the objects, petrified.

Tanner then went behind Y/N to completely untie them.

When Y/N was completely untied, Tanner whispered into their ear.

"I'm going to attack you in less than a minute, pick a weapon; That you'll defend yourself with"

Then he smiled and walked infront of Y/N.

"1..." Tanner began counting down.

Y/N then looked down at the objects laying infront of them.
"Okay! Okay...
Y/N... Calm down. This is HAS to be a test... but what if he's trying to play with his food- Oh god Y/N THINK! Trust your gut. This is a test. Just be brave. For Lunas sake"

As Y/N finished that thought, their eyebrows furrowed and looked dead into Tanners eyes, who was still smiling like always.

"Minutes over."
Said Tanner, who immediately took out his syringe and ran at Y/N.

Who just took a deep breath and hoped for the best.

And...

They weren't dead.

They suddenly felt Tanner picking them up and spinning them around.

"I'm really impressed, normal people would have tried to attack me, but you were smart enough to figure out it was a trap" Tanner gently put Y/N down and as he began praising them.

Tanner kept going on and on about how happy he was that Y/N wasn't stupid. But then he abruptly stopped, noticing that Y/N wasn't saying anything.

He looked over and noticed Y/N.

Who was barely standing.
With their head down and sobbing.

"Y-Y/N! I'm so-" Tanner tried finishing his sentence, but Y/N stopped him.

By punching him hard enough to knock him back a bit.

Tanner stood there stunned as Y/N screamed at the top of their lungs "What.. The... FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Y/N kept going off, trying to make their act as real as possible, this was their chance to tell the man EXACTLY what they thought of them.
Don't get them wrong, Y/N was petrified and let out some of their real emotions, but they were playing it up a bit to make him feel as worse as Y/N could manage.

After screaming at Tanner for a good couple minutes, Y/N just collapsed on the ground crying.

They both went quiet, the only thing anyone could hear was the quiet sobbing of Y/N.

After a few minutes of silence, Tanner bent down and put his hand on Y/Ns shoulder, trying to look into their eyes.

"It worked! Okay keep going Y/N he's buying it" Y/N thought to themselves, starting to look up at Tanner in between sobs.

Tanner and Y/N looked into eachothers eyes.

Tanner then quickly hugged Y/N and started apologizing.

"He-He's apologizing!? Maybe he isn't as bad as... Y/N. NO. SNAP OUT OF IT. HE'S A MONSTER, YOU'RE ACTING REMEMBER!? GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER" Y/N yelled at themselves mentally.

After a few minutes of Tanner apologizing and hugging Y/N, he let them go. And looked at the floor, clearly thinking about something.

Not so soon after, he spoke up "Hey, how about I get you a bed?" He looked back up at Y/N who had now mostly calmed down.

"That'd be nice..." Y/N sniffled and looked into Tanners eyes.

"Great... Stay here and I'll get you some blankets and a mattress" Tanner said as he got up.

"T-Thank you" Y/N mumbled as they watched Tanner leave the room and go upstairs.

Y/N sniffled and wiped their eyes, curling up into a ball.

Once Tanner came back, he showed off the new mattress that Y/N was going to sleep on. And let out a small "Tadaaa!"

Which made Y/N giggled a bit.

Tanner plopped down the mattress on the floor and threw the blankets on it.

Tanner smiled Shyly, "It's not much but I still hope you like it"

"Yes I will, thank you" Y/N tried getting up, but couldn't because they have been tied to that chair for so long.

"Oh Y/N! Hold on, let me help" Tanner trotted towards Y/N.

But he then stopped himself "If you allow me, of course" Tanner said, being unsure if Y/N would allow him to touch them after what just happened.

Y/N thought for a second then nodded.

"Alright then, up you go" Tanner picked Y/N up bridal style and walked over to the mattress.

Then Tanner, very gently put Y/N down, on the mattress.

Y/N thanked Tanner.

"No problem, now I think you should rest" Tanner smiled gently.

Y/N nodded, turning away from Tanner.

"..."
"I'll see you tommorrow... Sleep tight Y/N" Tanner got up and walked over to the door.

"Yeah.. See you tommorrow.." Y/N mumbled to themselves before falling asleep.