Bleeding Hearts

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽-𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
CONTENT WARNING⚠️

Y/n has low self-esteem and an inferiority complex; a lot of self-deprecating comments will be made.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gorgeous e/c orbs gaze through the large window on her right; not observing anything, simply locked in place as she daydreams. Her upper body leaned forward; with her forearm and elbow keeping her stable as her cheek rests upon her upright palm. H/l hair swayed ever so slightly as her chest rises and falls with every breath she takes. The distracted woman is truly a sight to behold; like a daisy among a field of dandelions; yet she just can't seem to see how lovely she truly is.

The soft jingle of a bell tugs the h/c-ette woman from her thoughts; head quickly swiveling to the door. Her eyes land on an oddly familiar handsome blonde man clad in a nice beige suit. Flushing at his appearance, she quickly fixes her posture, as well as her hair, and pats down her dress.

As the man approached her, her hand unconsciously lifted to twirl a lock of h/c hair around her fingers. Stopping at the desk, the blonde gentleman eyes her for a few moments before putting on a friendly smile. He offers his hand to her, to which she takes it, albeit awkwardly, and gives it a firm shake.

'According to Franky, this woman is unmarried. But how come? She's gorgeous.' The grey-eyed man thought to himself.

"Loid Forger, pleased to meet you. I've just recently migrated to the area." Loid introduced himself. The e/c woman stood in a daze for a few moments; her cheeks taking on a pinkish hue.

"Ah, yes. That's- I'm- Yes, v‐very pleased to meet you as well." She stutters out in a daze, her hand still in his firm grasp. The poor h/c-ette's mind raced a mile a minute at the meer skinship.

"Ah. Might I know the name of the lovely lady before me?" The man asks, putting on his most dazzling smile.

"Y/n Millstan. I- You think I'm l-lovely?" The pretty woman questioned, her already warm cheeks practically combusting at once, getting a curt nod from the blonde in response.

"Th-then that means you must be...," he h/c-ette eyes widen as tears begin to collect on her lower lashes.

"I can tell, I just can! It's love at first sight and you must be the man of my dreams! My prince charming! *sniffle* I know I'm in no way a desirable woman; papa tells me every day! I'm sure you'd much rather marry anyone else and not and empty headed bafoon like myself! But please, give me a chance I'll be the best wife, I promise! I swear!" Y/n exclaims as she clings to the man's arm like a child about to start their first day of preschool, tears pouring from her eyes like vicious rapids.

"W-what the hell!? Hold on just a second-!" Loid exclaims attempting to calm her down while simultaneously wrapping his head around just what the hell she was talking about.

"Since we're getting married, you have to meet my papa! Come on, come on, we mustn't be late!" The e/c eyed woman cuts him off and drags him out the door and into a conveniently awaiting car.

"HUH!?" The blonde exclaims, still unable to process what the hell he just got himself into.

...___...----...___...----...___...----...___...----...___..

"Oh, Mister Charlie!~ Is papa in his study? I simply must tell him the wonderful news!" Y/n excitedly questioned the butler, dragging Loid with her as she makes her way towards him.

The brunette man turns to her and away from his duties, bowing respectfully. "Good afternoon, my lady. I'm afraid Master Millstan is currently abroad and will not return for another thirty days." Charlie informs her as he side eyes Loid with maximum sass. "If I may be so bold to ask, my lady, who might this gentleman you're holding onto be?"

The h/c-ette woman's face pinkens tremendously as she lifts a hand to cup her cheek, a love sick expression on her face. Giggling to herself she gives the blonde's arm a little squeeze and leans her head against his shoulder. "He's my soul mate! He-" she giggles "-he said I'm lovely.~ We're getting married!" Y/n explains, letting go of Loid's arm and embracing him tightly, snuggling into his chest.

"M-married!? My lady, just how long have you know this man!?" The butler exclaims, taking a step back in shock.

"Oh, I've only just met him today; in my flower shop no less. He's quite the catch don't you think, Charlie?." The h/c-ette recounts, looking up at loid with doe eyes an fluttering lashes as she speaks.

'At least I don't need an excuse to marry this woman on the spot; she wants to do that all on her own' the captive blonde thinks as he awkwardly watches the two converse; a cartoonish sweat drop falling down the side of his head comically.

"My lady....-" the butler pauses, trying to word his next sentence in a way that won't make his fragile hearted mistress cry, "-....Do you even know his name? His age? His hometown? He could already be married for all we know!"

Y/n freezes; she never thought about that. She turns her head to Loid, who had been silent the entire time, with tears welling up in her eyes. "Loid... surely you- surely you wouldn't prey on my fragile heart like this! You're not married already, are you? You couldn't be!" The woman sobbed as she looked the man in question in the eyes; tugging at the front of his now wrinkled suit.

The blonde flinched backwards, not expecting h/c-ette to burst into tears out of nowhere. They weren't even married yet and he was already screwing up; he couldn't lose this golden opportunity! Who else would marry him within the first day of meeting on their own accord? "I‐I can assure you I am not and have never been married. Therefore, I am all yours for the taking." Loid hurriedly belts out.

The h/c-ette woman squeals in joy as she pounces on the blonde man and traps him in a tight hug; her tears soaking into to overcoat of his suit. "Oh Loid! I knew it! I knew you would never do something so cruel to me! I promise I'll be the best wife you could ever ask for!" She cried, snuggling her face into his sturdy chest.

'I can't help but feel like I'm going to regret this...' Loid thought as he brought a large hand up to gently pat her head.