Jhope and Jin ~Arguments and Stress

Start from the beginning

"NOTHING! (coughs) Nothing is wrong with me. You just need to work on your moves that's all." Hobi quickly change how he was talking so it didn't look like he was being out of order. I looked at Jungkook, Tae and Jimin. They looked confused and little frighten but they probably wouldn't tell you that.

"Fine... I will, just stop the attitude please." I huff out.

"Of course.. no problem hyung." Hobi said sarcastically with a fake smile. I just rolled my eyes.

"Are you two okay? you're both acting weird." Namjoon asked.

I just look at Hobi for a few seconds before looking at Namjoon.

"I was wondering the same thing Joon. I am fine though." I said, with a straight face. Hobi crossed his arms but didn't say anything. I get an odd feeling that there is something bothering him and it's not me.

Namjoon just nodded. It was beginning to get awkward in the room. I didn't know what to do next I just kept giving looks to Hobi and so did he back.

For the next few hours, we still did our dance practice, but it was very awkward I felt sorry for the other members because they had to put up with us, which wasn't my fault for starting this. I was just getting frustrated because of this whole mess that has happened. I didn't know how long it was going to continue he is my best friend and brother, and he is giving me some attitude that came out of the blue. He was fine this morning, but I just don't know what's on his mind.

We just finished our song GoGo and I was sweating I didn't know what the time was, so I checked my phone to see what the time was. It was 12:00 o'clock. We have been here since seven am. Looks like the other members was sweating too. I haven't spoken to Hobi since that little argument we had.

"Alright Hyung? You did well." Jimin came over to me near the mirror.

I just smiled at him. I'm glad someone knows I'm doing well. It makes me feel great about myself and I know that I haven't made a mistake which someone else believes that I have made a mistake.

"Thanks Jimin. I did my best. You did good too. I'm glad practice is over now."

Even though we were both hot and sweaty, Jimin gave me a hug. It was very warm and nice. it gave me some comfort too.

I figured we were all getting hungry, so I offered to take the guys out for lunch. Which they were all happy about. Even the one that wasn't happy, was happy if that made sense.

No one's POV

When Jin thought him and Hobi's little argument was over. It sadly wasn't and it continued every day for seven days over random or small things. Namjoon was getting pretty annoyed at them too arguing every day and so were the other members. Namjoon didn't know what was causing this little argument. He was finding it silly, and it made no sense.

Teahyung didn't like when the other members argue and fight because it upset him, but he didn't know how to help them and didn't want to be involved with their problem. He would stay in his room when they had an argument. It's the only way to block out the noise even though his room wasn't soundproof.

It is Monday evening, and it is very quiet too quiet for Namjoon's liking. He already knew there was going to be another argument at some point tonight and he hoped it would be the last.

Hobi's Pov

I'm currently in my room writing some lyrics to clear my mind as I've been very stressed lately and the reason why is because I haven't been sleeping very well and I keep being sick at night, but I've managed to hide it from the others.

The whole reason of me being mad at Jin, is really nothing. I don't know why I'm having a go at him or having arguments with him over silly stuff. His dancing is amazing. And he didn't make a mistake. I was just really annoyed in the moment, and he was in my way, so I took it out on him which I'm kind of still am and I don't know how to stop.