Its still monday?

Start from the beginning

"What exactly are we getting?" Leorio asked with a smile as Kura goofed off with the cart. "I never thought of that.. Lets just walk around and see what we need," Kurapika replied as he continued messing around.

As Leorio walked over to the vegetables Kurapikas glance got caught on cookies. He quickly put two boxes of them in the cart before catching up to Leorio, who heard him giggling. "Are you up to something Pika?" Leorio asked with a grin as he examined the lettuce. "Nopee!" Kura exclaimed with more giggles.

Leorio smiled as he placed the lettuce in the cart before moving on. They gathered plenty of fruits and vegetables, moving on to meal and snack necessitys.

"Lets get cereal!" Kura exclaimed as he was already running to the aisle. Leorio chuckled as he followed the boy.

About an hour had passed, they finally got everything they needed and went into line. They then gathered all their bags and loaded them into the car.

The drive home was full of loud singing as Leorio turned up the radio. Kurapika had been dancing and singing nonstop, making Leorio smile as he glanced at the boy every once and a while.

~
Switching Povs
~

Killua quickly got off Gon as he heard the sound of a car pulling in. "Crap their back!" Killua got out of bed and put his boxers and pants on quickly. Gon frowned as the warmth of Killuas fingers exit him.

Kil glanced at the boy, giving him one more hickey as he smirked. Gon put his own clothes on soon after, fixing his hair once he was done. Killuas hair was even worse though, Gon laughed at the boy. "Whats so funny?" Kil said curiously. Gon continued laughing as he replied, "Your hair!"

Killua glanced into the mirror, sighs of sweat covered his face and his hair was everywhere. But all he did was shrug before sitting on his bed. Gon calmed his laughter as he turned on the tv.

They could hear the other two open the front door and walk in. With them being at the store for a whole hour, who knows what they could've bought.

Killua walked out of the bedroom to see the counters and floor covered in bags. "Holy shit what did you buy?" Kil exclaimed as he glanced at Leorio setting down two more bags. "Quite alot. We're having spaghetti for dinner by the way," Leo replied as he sat on the stool.

Leorios face quickly turned into a large smirk as he saw Kils hair a complete mess. "You might wanna fix your hair before Pika comes in," He said chuckling. Kils face went red as he ruffled his own hair, "How the hell can you tell the cause of this?" Kil questioned. "Happens to Kurapika all the time. So does that mean you and Gon?" He started laughing at the thought.

Killua groaned hiding his face in embarrassment. "Yeah we did, so what old man?" Leorio laughed a little more before unloading the bags. Gon walked out of the room to see a disaster in the kitchen. "What the-" He said as he walked up to Killua.

Kil and Leorio chuckled. "This is what happens when you take a Kurapika shopping," Leorio said as Kurapika walked into the house. "Did someone say my name?" Kura asked cluelessly. Leorio laughed harder. Almost everything made him laugh, the slightest face would make him burst out.

Everyone helped put up all the groceries, Gon trying his best to hide his limping. He didn't want Kurapika or Leo noticing anything, though he wanted to avoid Kura most.

After they finished putting all the stuff away to its designated area, Leorio went into his room to study.

The other three stayed in the living room, Killua connected his gaming console to the tv for them to play. They mainly messed around on combat games, shouting and laughing as they kept killing each other.

Hours had flown by pretty quickly, they had finished their spaghetti and played more games for a little longer. Sooner Kurapika told the two they should get ready for bed. Killua groaned.

Since he got taken out of school early today he had forgotten that it was barely a monday. So he and Gon brushed their teeth in the hall bathroom before going into the room.

Gon was in the room first, but instead of lying in his own bed he lay on Killuas. Kil walked in a little confused.

He gave a soft chuckle before joining Gon on the bed and wrapping his arms around the boy.

They soon fall asleep in the warmth of each other, both having smiles on their faces. Soft snores filled the quiet house, cool air flowing around as the moonlight shined through the curtains.

1,413 Words!