16. The Harbingers

Start from the beginning

After that more and more Harbingers began to arrive, and they all took their respective seats.

It was around quater to ten when Dottore stood up grabbing the clipboard and standing at the head of the table.

"Childe, as you were last in, it's your turn to do attendance,"

"No fair! Sandrone came in at the same time as me!"

"Yes and I tolerate her, you on the other hand, not so much. Get up."

Childe stood up with a huff and took the clipboard out of Dottore's hands.

"Sandrone?"

"Here."

"Pantalone?"

"Present."

"Signora?"

"Here."

"Arlecchino?"

"Yeah,"

"Scaramouche, late as per usual."

"Pulcinella?"

"Present."

"Capitano?"

"Present."

"Columbina?"

"Here."

"Dottore?"

"Here."

Childe slammed the clipboard down on the table and walked back to his seat. Signora began to laugh at the boy's antics. Dottore put his feet up on the table and leaned back, shaking his head at you.

"Dottore. Feet off the table." A low voice ordered from the darkness.

"Appologies Mr. P" Dottore answered, standing at attention as the figure emerged from the darkness.

The rest of the Harbingers followed Dottore's actions, whilst you and the rest of the assistants bowed your heads.

The doors sprung open once more and a certain short and angry Harbinger walked through the doors.

"Scaramouche."

"Pierro."

The sixth walked to his seat and sat down, whilst everyone else remained standing.

The air in the room grew heavy as The Jester glared daggers at The Balladeer.

I should've brought popcorn.

"Sit. Scaramouche, you can stay back at the end, maybe then you might learn some manners," Pierro waited a moment before continuing, "Everything is ready, Phase One of our plans may commence. The hunt for the Gnosis is on. We will start at Mondstadt, collecting the Anemo Archon's gnosis, then move to Liyue, as our mission progresses we will go further into detail, however, for today we need one of you to volunteer to collect Barbatos' Gnosis,"

Signora raised her hand as Pierro finished speaking, "I'll go, that rodent ruler needs to be taught a lesson anyways."

"Very well then, you will leave in a week's time. After The Fair Lady returns with the Anemo Gnosis we will send another one of you to Liyue to collect the Geo Archons gnosis, any volunteers?"

Childe's hand immediately shot up.

"Very well then Tartaglia, you shall go to Liyue once Signora is finished in Mondstadt."

You watched as Capitano whispered something to Ocean.

Did he just ask who Tartaglia is?

Dottore opened your notebook and wrote something on the page.

"He actually doesn't know who Childe is, he thinks he is just some random assistant who we let sit in on meetings."

You looked at Capitano who was now looking down the table at Childe.

"Any further questions? No? Very well then, you are all dismissed." Pierro spoke and all of the Harbingers rose from their seats and began making their way to the door.

A/N

OH MY FUCK THABK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS ONE

IT WILL PROBABLY BE A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE NEXT CHAOTER COMES OUT BECUASE I HAVE A BIT OF HMW TO DO BUT ILL TRY MY BEST

I LOVE YOU ALL UNTIL NEXT TIME TAKE CARE 💙💙