𝙰 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚒 𝙿𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚜
Age: 17
Date of Birth: October 1st

𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚒 𝙿𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚜Age: 17Date of Birth: October 1st

(Pronounced Ell-vee)
🍁

------------

ELVI PITTS was born on the first of October, 2002, to a mother who had shown no signs of pregnancy.

She was quickly adopted by a woman who was only known as the Handler, and was soon introduced to her half sister, Lila Pitts. Elvi viewed the Handler as a mother, knowing that despite her, Lila was the only family she had.

As much as she could think of the woman as a mother, she was never one. The Handler raised Elvi as a device, a final draft of sorts. The missing piece to the puzzle she had been waiting thirteen years to complete.

Elvi ensured doomsday. While Lila had the ability to mimic, Elvi could do the exact opposite.

She was a intellect. Far above her peers in all the ways that mattered in the commission. Although, that's about the only battle she ever won. Despite her wit, power, and desire for knowledge, Elvi never grew into a normal girl.

How could you when you lived your entire life jumping through time lines and living in a office building?

------------

"𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

"
𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.
"

------------

PLAYLIST
Garbage Truck - Sex Bob-Omb
Video Games - Lana Del Ray
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Bust Your Knee Caps - Pomplamoose
Toxic - Melanie Martinez
Nice Nice - Dazey and the Scouts
Call Me - Blondie
Season Of The Witch - Lana Del Rey
Liquid Smooth - Mitski
Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
Vigilante Shit - Taylor Swift
Waterloo - ABBA

--------------

Hello!!

In previous stories I always found it really uncomfortable to insert two fifty seven year old characters and write a love story where they are teens. (Not to mention the awkward overlaps and age confusion)
So for this story, both Elvi and Five with be seventeen, while all other characters remain their canon age.
I understand this makes it a teeeeeny more confusing because all characters were born in 1989, but hopefully that won't matter too much later on in the story :)

Please enjoy 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍!