Cedric

Cedric stared at his own lifeless and still body, Harry was sobbing and clutching onto his body for dear life as everyone around him ignored his cries...

They ignored his sobs, Cedric wanted to be there, to get up and hold his lover close.

Cedric watched in horror as Harry ran through the woods, he tried to stop the pursuing wizards but he could do so little, he ran with Harry.

He smiled in relief, crying as he watched his beautiful Harry and his adorable son be taken in by a kind coven of vampires.

Cedric watched as his Harry moved around the house with graceful movement.

Harry looked beautiful, so lovely...

The boy who died at the age of 17 years old continued to watch his husband, immortal at the age of 15, clean the house.

Cedric glanced at the wall, a picture of his Harry and his son.

Edward looked like him but he had Harry's eyes and his messy hair, his beautiful son grew up so quickly, Cedric felt cheated.

He hated that the damn rat who killed him, he hated that he was robbed of the life he wanted to have with Harry, he was angry because he couldn't hold his son. He was cheated out of this life...

"Now don't be so mad, Diggory." Death said from behind him, Cedric glared at him.

"Shut up. Why can't you leave me alone and let me grieve!" Cedric snapped at the deity who laughed,  "Grieve? Cedric, you have nothing to grieve for." Death said with a grin.

"I'm grieving over the fact I cannot touch my Harry or my son!" Cedric hissed and moved over to where Harry was, far Death who watched him. Death watched as the boy watched his mate sit down and begin to read.

"You know, that is considered stalking." Death pointed out and Cedric groaned.

Harry looked around and felt as if he was missing something.
__________________________________

Cedric gave Mike Newton a glare as he flirted with his son. Edward looked uncomfortable and didn't want to be there by the way he fidgeted.

"Get the bloody hell away from my son! You no good for nothing perverted trash!" Cedric hissed in annoyance. He hated seeing thing and...wait, he smirked as he concentrated on a student passing by, he stared at their feet and with a flick of his wrist, he watched as the student tripped on his own feet and dropped his tray all over Mike Newton.

Edward squeaked and quickly left, leaving a furious Mike and a laughing Cedric following after his son. Cedric smirked and continued to follow his son to his classes.

Muggle classes were interesting and they reminded him of his old classes, he sat on the teachers table as he listened to the lecture, Edward taking down notes which made him smile, seeing his son working hard,  the way his tongue poked from his lips and the concentrated look reminded him of Harry. It was adorable to see and he got down from the table and decided to roam, he could find Edward later back at home.

He would sometimes wander around town and knew it like the back of his hand, he knew the hidden places and the best places to stay in or just hand around. He yawned and decided to go over to the reservation.

There was another ghost that stayed in Forks.

A kind woman named Sarah Black, she died from a car crash and stayed around to look after her son and her husband.

He found her by the cliffs,  she was watching the teens jumping off the cliffs and climbing back up, her son was there watching.

"Hello, Sarah." He greeted her and Sarah turned to him, "Hello, Cedric. How is your day so far?" She asked him and Cedric smiled as he sat next to her, "It's been good. You?" He asked her and she giggled softly before turning her eyes to the teens and her son, "Its been the same, Jacob is doing so well in school. What about yours?" Sarah asked him.

Sarah had met him the first time the Cullen's arrived back to Forks, Cedric found company and friendship in her as she felt the same in watching over her family, she also didn't mind that his husband and son were living with vampires, she quite liked them.

"Edward's doing well too." Cedric told her and the sat there watching until Cedric decided to go back home to watch.

Sarah watched him go with a smile.
__________________________________

Cedric stared at Jasper who had a look of besotted admiration on his face as he listened to Edward babble on.

It wasn't hard to see that Edward was Jasper's intended mate, Alice knew it and didn't mind, Jasper was very happy around Edward and his son was also besotted with Jasper.

They didn't hide their feelings but Edward asked until after Edward was turned.

They were keeping in a distant which was good, Cedric didn't want them to rush their love too much, they should enjoy and get to know each other, he smiled and decided to head back to the other world.

He promised to see James and Lily after today.

As he left, Edward suddenly became quiet and Jasper noticed.

"What's the matter?" Jasper asked him in concern.

Edward hummed and said, "I don't know...I feel a bit sad, as if something happened." He told him with a shrug, he didn't know why but he felt as someone was there looking after him and it saddened him when that feeling left. He sighed and his mother felt the same too, he always told him about those evenings whenever he was alone and feel as if someone was there.

It was comforting and Edward didn't know why it was comforting.