She is such an expert and intelligent but all call her pathetic bitch, which is useless, who is ugly and have big big scar on her body. She thinks that she really is an ugly, scary girl. So, she cover herself like a plastic bag.

"And yes, dare you move out of the kitchen untill my party got over. No one should see your pathetic face. Otherwise my friends will run away fearing. Also, everything must be perfect and on time." Rasiya added.

She again nodded and started to walk towards kitchen, counting steps in her mind.

Soon, she got engrossed in making different different things like a machine, checking her every move in mind.

After what feels like big 3-4 hours, she prepared all things. She was sweating like she have come just from shower. She was smelling so she thought to escape to room and lock herself there till party. But to her bad luck, people started coming. Now she had to sit in this kitchen for atleast more 5-6 hours.

She took out her tore mat present in the kitchen and sat on it in the corner so no one can see her.

Outside, party was going good. All four girls along with her 20 friends were enjoying the party playing games, watching movies and dancing.

Saudamini was thirsty so she went to take water for herself. Shd didn't want Bondita to come out otherwise dare she took water from her hands since years. Bondita was always there for that.

Saudamini drank water in the kitchen but fine to see Bondita sleeping on the mat in the corner. "How dare she? Here, I took water from kitchen and ruin my makeup by standing in this hot kitchen for 3 minutes and she is resting like bitch. Wait, let me punish her."

Saudamini took salt and added it to the sweet dish Bondita had made and smirked thinking about what she'll go through when everyone will taste it and run away.

Soon everything happened like she had thought. First everyone praised all the food items made. All ate untill full. But during the time of dessert, when it was served, all started throwing up.

Rasiya, Vashma and Suraiya were fuming in anger for Bondita while Saudamini was smirking.

Saudamini was always jealous of Bondita, her beauty and her talent. Saudamini was always fearful what if when Her Anirudh will come and find Bondita more beautiful than her. So she always plan cheap tricks to punish Bondita like an animal.

Soon party got over by her friends going away with sour mood. Rasiya was fuming.

"Kalindi taijaan, ammi!!! Come down stairs now!!!" Rasiya screamed and soon both come down to see what happened.

"What happened my bachchi?" Both taijaan and ammi come and asked her being worried about her.

"Ammi, that daughter of bitch insulted me in front of my all friends." Rasiya started her melodrama.

"What but how? Did she dare to come out from kitchen even after ordering her not to?" Her ammi asked.

"No ammi, she is becoming clever day by day. Today she didn't even came out and insulted me by putting salt in the dessert. She is totally a bitch." Rasiya said while Saudamini and other girls nodded, showing their puppy eyes like they are most innocent souls present on the earth.

"How dare she!!!! Wait let me show her!!!" Her ammi screamed and took cricket bat, ran towards kitchen and start beating her to no end.

Bondita jerked opened her eyes feeling pain rushes in her body like her bone of arm has broken into pieces. Hearing the sounds, she understood that it was her step mother who is beating her for something she doesn't know what she has done.

"See, queen already began to take rest? Other than this few jobs what is there for you do in this house?" She screamed making my flinch.

Pain shoot again on her leg making her senses and mind numb. She was shivering. She doesn't know that where next hit is going to take place. One after another hit started to come, making an ache on her every nerve cell. She was screaming for mercy but it seems like it was of no use.

"Ammi please Ahhhh.... forgive me.... It's hurting m.... Ahhh.... so much.... P...pleas.... Do... don't beat me wit...h this.... Ahhh...." Bondita was literally shaking in fear.

"I am not your ammi. Your ammi was that gold digger bitch. And that fucking bitch had left such a trash with us which is of no use." She said beating her non stop.

But Kalindi stopped her. "Stop it... Stop it.... Otherwise what will you tell to bhaijaan if by mistake he'll see these bruise."

"Then what should we do? Just leave her like that?" She asked fuming in anger.

Kalindi smirked and kneeled down towards Bondita.

Sensing Kalindi coming near her Bondita flinched back. She feared Kalindi the most. Atleast all others show their cruelties in front but she.... She always makes her soul dead. Bondita was too terrified to even sob in pain.

"Bondita!!!" Kalindi said in sinisterly calm voice by patting her head. "Say, 'Bondita is mad. Bondita is dog.' 100 times. Then you'll get forgiveness without getting beaten up by anyone."

"But appi, this is such a small punishment for her." Rasiya's ammi said.

"Only if you could have been that smart. My dear, sometimes mental torture is more sinister than physical ones. Physical ones will heal one day but not mental ones....... And Bondita, now be a good girl and start. Remember.... Do not stop till 100. It shouldn't been even 99. Understand!!!!"

Bondita nodded her head vigorously and harshly wipped her tears from back of her palms.

"Bon....Bondita is m...ad..... Bon...dita is do....dog..... Bondita is mad..... Bondita is do...g....." And she continued until she felt like eternity.

All started laughing at her and went back to sleep but Bondita didn't stop untill she completed full 100. What if taaijaan comes.

After completing her punishment, she ate the food which is kept as leftover for her and dogs of the house. Then, she went to her room.... No, storeroom.

She recite her night namaaz and then laid on the most the thinnest mat of the house which even begger rejected to take and a thin sheet to cover herself. As soon as she laid, physical pain couldn't let her lay on her back, so she laid on her side.

She clenched her fist and tightly closed her eyes to divert from physical pain and sleep for some hours but only thing she could hear is, 'Bondita is mad. Bondita is dog.' Now her mental pain couldn't even let her sleep for some hours in peace.

This is the punishment which is feared the most. Whenever she get this punishment, she couldn't sleep for days in peace.

She, by now, have completed been brainwashed by everyone that she is nothing but a pathetic and mad dog with ugly face which can scare anyone.

She believes that now she is no more a human. She sometimes wants to take away her life but then she used to remember what her mother had taught to her.

Always remember Bondita, there is always light after a terrible black night.

But now seems like light will never come neither in her eyes nor in her life.

But a light is going to come in Bondita's dark life who'll become her eyes and lite up her life.

So, do you like my new book with new concept?

Don't worry, this book will be my most romantic one.

Not only romance, one would see what love really means!!

Please review and tell me if you don't like!!

I need your support again!!! This time I'll save my book somewhere so if this again get deleted, then you'll not have any problem. I promise trust me this time!!!

Thank you!!!