_A Killer's Angel_

Well, as I said in the explanation, my purpose for writing this book is to make my friend happy. I didn't have much to do anyway. But like I said, others can read it too. Anyway, good read.

TW: Blood, Kidnapping, To manipulate, Mild harassment, Murder
_______________________________________________________________

-N0bodys P0V-

Everything was the same at Slenderman's mansion. All the creepypastas were either resting or on a mission. Hoodie was just returning from a mission. Slenderman's voice echoed in his mind as he walked down the hall to his room.

Slenderman: Hoodie, I have a new mission for you. I know you're already on a mission today, but don't worry, it will be very easy for you. I want you to kill (L/N) family. The address is in your room, on the paper on the table. Good luck.

When the sound stopped, Hoodie walked into his room and walked over to his desk. He took the paper, studied the address, and then went out for his new mission.

        ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼

Hoodie had finally found the address. He wandered around the house to see if there were any entrances. And as he had guessed, the kitchen window was open. Hoodie climbed the window as quietly as he could and landed like a feather on the floor.

He walked slowly and silently through the house. The house was two-storied, downstairs only the living room, the kitchen, a room with a few armchairs and a bookcase. Apparently the bedrooms were upstairs. It was already dark when Hoodie searched for the address of the house, and now it was already midnight when he found the address of the house. So everyone would be asleep.

He crossed the stairs to the upper floor and, opening the first door slightly, peered in. He was in the right room. A man and woman lay in a double bed. He slowly entered the room and pulled out his gun. He aimed the gun at the man's head and BAM. A hole opened right in the man's head, and blood dripped from the man's head and smeared on the pillow. The woman abruptly stood up. Hoodie waited for her reaction. Yes, she could scream, but who cares? There were almost no houses in the area where the house was located. Also, it would take a long time for the police to get here before someone heard and called the police. By that time, Hoodie would have already finished all his work and fled.

Seeing her husband in this state, the woman gave an ear-piercing scream, but within a second, another gunshot was heard in the house and the woman's frightened scream was silenced. Hoodie had shot her right in the heart. Yes, he could have waited a little longer, but he had to shoot her before his ears popped.

Hoodie realized that he was done and was going to head for the door to leave. Until you hear a gasp. Hoodie quickly turned around and saw a 15-year-old girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

Hoodie was surprised to see a girl. He had thought that only the man and the woman were in the house, but apparently he was wrong.

Hoodie normally would raise his gun and shoot the girl, but......he couldn't. Hoodie didn't hit her. He felt something strange inside. It's a strange feeling. Desire....As soon as he saw her, Hoodie began to desire her. He felt that he needed her. SHE SHOULD BE HIS.

Suddenly, it occurred to Hoodie to kidnap the girl. Yes. If he kidnapped her, she would just be his. No one could put their filthy hands on her.

But Hoodie was aware of something. He had just killed the her family. So now she was afraid of him.

Hoodie: U-Uh. P-Please do not be afraid! This i-is uhh...

Before Hoodie could explain, the girl started running. Hoodie silently cursed his stutter and stupidity. Hoodie left the deceased parents' room and ran in the direction the girl was going. When he reached the end of the upstairs hallway, he found the door of a room half open. He opened the door fully and entered. This was the girl's room. Hoodie walked around the room, looked around, and started looking for her.