Six (Trying to Find my Heterosexuality.)

A/N - Hello my lovelies! It took me ages to finish this chapter because heterosexual stuff isn't really my forte. I didn't know whether or not to make 'stuff' happen, but I ultimately decided against it. I will warn you, there is heterosexual stuff, but its very limited since I - as some of you will know - prefer to stick to same-sex writing etc. Anyway, this is how it turned out. I hope you enjoy it :)

-CHxx

Mycroft

You know there's something seriously wrong with you when you can't get someone off your mind, even in the shower. It was dangerous territory, and to me, it symbolised the idea that I was going to lose my mind over Gregory Lestrade - a male, no less. Even though I'd never experienced such sincere feelings before, I guess I knew somehow that thinking about him in the shower was me about to gather some serious emotions. And I didn't like it one bit.

I got out of the shower, switching off the water, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I wiped the condensation off the mirror, and looked at myself. My hair was wet and fell into my eyes, and a light stubble had set in. I checked the time. Nine-thirty PM. I shuddered a sigh and made my decision.

I threw on a light blue shirt that clung to my chest and put on some expensive blue jeans. My boots - Sherlock would laugh scornfully and call them 'cowboy boots' - went on next, and I then looked in the mirror again. Even I had to admit it, I looked good.

I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out the door. I got into my car and sat behind the wheel. Did I really want to do this? No, not really. The loud music would hurt my head and the people. I shuddered. It had to be done.

I started up the car and began driving to my local pub. I got there soon enough, and got out of the car.

I could hear the band playing inside. MustangSally, I believe, was the song they were butchering. 'Well, Mycroft,' I said to myself as I walked into the pub, 'Desperate times call for desperate measures.'

I made my way up to the bar and ordered myself a pint of beer before sitting on a stool next to a redheaded woman. She was attractive, I wouldn't deny it. Her lips were painted a red that matched her (revealing) red dress. It showed off the curves of her body. 'She's not a certain teenage boy at your school though is she? Her hair is the wrong colour and so is her gender and her everything. She's older than him. Hell, she's older than me. Also she's married, you can see the indent around her ring finger from where she's removed it. Do I care? About the first part, yes, about the second part? No.'

"Hi," I said to the woman, earning a bright smile back. Bingo.

"Hi," she purred, just like Irene Adler had during our talk earlier. "I'm Linda."

"Mike," I replied. There was no way I would give her my real name, not when it was so unusual. I knew how some women could get after even one evening. She'd have my name printed in the paper, claiming she'd lost the love of her life and wanted me back. Seems brash, but it'd happened before.

"Nice to meet you, Mike."

We got talking for a while, but about what, I don't know. I zoned out for a majority of the time, though I nodded and laughed at the right moments. Or so it seemed, since I got the desired result - we ended up in a cheap hotel room together.

'I don't want to do this,' I thought to myself as she slipped out of her dress. 'I should go home...'

But already she had taken off her clothes and was unbuttoning my shirt. I let out a breath, one she mistook for anticipation, and allowed her to strip me of my clothes. She ungraciously pushed me onto the bed before climbing on top of me. Her red hair fell into my mouth and I tried to subtly spit it out. I could hardly do that - spit it out - when her tongue intruded in my mouth. She practically shoved it down my throat and I practically gagged.

I flipped us over so that I was on top of her and she giggled. "Ooh, Mike!"

I was about to reply with a 'who?!' Before I realised that I was Mike.

Instead of replying, I kissed her again, forcing my mind to shut up. Her hands ran over my body, and no matter how hard I tried to focus on her, whatever her name was, I just couldn't.

I was caught in a moment where I wasn't sure of myself. Would I do it? Could I do it?

Before I could make a decision, she had my penis in her mouth. Her teeth scraped over my sensitive skin and I let out a pained groan. For some reason she took that as a go ahead, and continued, adding more and more pressure. I gritted my teeth in pain, thinking of anything I could to stop thinking about how bad her mouth felt around me.

'Facts! Think of facts, Mycroft! There are more stars in space than grains of sand on Earth. Hardly surprising if you think about it. The sky is full of them, we just can't see them all.

'All the ants in the world weigh about the same as all the humans. That's a shit load of ants.

'There's more chance of being killed by a vending machine than by a shark. Promising.'

"Mike?"

"Huh?" I looked up torn from my thoughts. The woman had since detached herself from my cock and now looked at me worriedly.

"Are you alright?"

"No, sorry," I  said quickly, before I could stop myself. "I- I have to go. Your husband will be worrying as to where you are."

I quickly climbed off of the bed and rushed into my clothes. She was saying something, but I blocked out the sound of her voice. All I could think was I, Mycroft Holmes, had made a mistake. In that moment, I didn't even care that I was no longer so 'straight.' It was wrong, so mind-numbingly wrong, and I needed to get out of there.

I practically ran out the door and went straight to my car. I unlocked the door and climbed in, starting it up and quickly speeding off, undoubtedly leaving tracks on the concrete.

There was no point denying it. I was impossibly attracted to a student.