I don't know why I want to... comfort him. Vernon felt his chest tighten and he tried to push down the feeling. No- it's not like that. I just think it's a pain if he's upset- when he sulks it just makes me...

Vernon shook his head and he tried to get up, but he was quickly stopped by Seungkwan tightening his hold on him. "What are you-"

Seungkwan snuggled his head deeper into the boy's side, he puffed his cheeks out and pouted in his sleep. "don't... go..."

Fuck.

Vernon sighed and laid back down. His cheeks felt hot, and so did the rest of his body. Especially below, partly because Seungkwans knee was rubbing him there. But unlike his sleeping beauty next to him, who had to relieve it whenever and wherever he likes, Vernon could wait it out.

A while after, Seungkwan finally woke up. His heavy eyes flipped open and he almost jumped off the bed realizing he was glued to another person's body.

Luckily he was saved by the knight that was holding him by the waist.

"Oh, you're finally awake?" Vernon asked, he gripped the boy and brought him back onto the bed. "His highness must have been dreaming of something good if he was asleep for this long."

Seungkwan swallowed and averted his eyes. Actually, he was dreaming of something good. He was rubbing his leg against a big slab of wood.

Wood. Seungkwan adjusted his leg and his eyes widened. Oh. The wood was...

"Do you want me to help with that?" Seungkwan asked, he glanced up at Vernon and pointed to his mouth.

"No. I think I'll be fine." Vernon said, as he finally let the other boy go and sat up on the bed.

Seungkwan sulked and he lifted himself up too. It was perhaps too good of an opportunity anyways.

Though, he couldn't pout too much, because he was already so happy about waking up next to Vernon. To think Vernon would let his guard down in such a way. Seungkwan couldn't stop himself from smiling.

It felt way better than he could imagine, though he only wished he was awake for some part of the cuddling.

"Should we bathe?" Vernon said as he lifted the sheets off himself.

"We...?" Seungkwan said, his cheeks turning pink. "Like together?"

"Yes. I was supposed to dress you but now we are quite the mess..." Vernon got up from the bed, and he pushed his hair back, his beautiful frame and friendly 'big guy' below, seducing Seungkwans eyes. "And I guess dirty hands can't clean dirty skin."

"Right! Yes, you are right!" Seungkwan slipped off the bed but before he could chase after Vernon who was already on the way, he stopped feeling something wet slipping down his leg.

Vernon turned back when he realized Seungkwan hadn't followed him and his eyes widened at Seungkwan who was clenching his legs together, red-faced.

"It's coming out..." Seungkwan mumbled and glanced up at Vernon who was already making his way toward him.

"Ack!" Seungkwan yelped when Vernon picked him up and helped him to the bathroom, where he then placed him in the tub.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara