ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14 ★彡

Start from the beginning

"What is that thing..." It's some kinda animal you've never seen before. "Calm down, kind beast!" Koda tried using his quirk on it, but it didn't seem to work. Its' claws were still about to strike Mineta. Thankfully, Midoriya was able to get Mineta out of the way before it hit him. You looked closer and realized it was made out of dirt. It must've been Pixie-Bob's quirk. This should be easy for you, considering water and dirt don't mix so well.

All of you ran into the forest to defeat the dirt monsters. You all easily defeated them and huddled up in a group. Even though the ones you guys defeated were gone, there's no saying how many they made. There was a sound coming from somewhere... It sounded like it was hopping around so it was hard to pinpoint where exactly the beast was. "We have no choice but to get through the forest and try to take the shortest route. If we work together, this can go a lot quicker... I hope." Everyone agreed with you and got to work. "Let's do this Class A!"

❦❦❦

"Oh, you're finally here, meow!" You all emerged from the forest, tired, hungry, and sweaty. You knew they'd make a lot of beasts but you didn't think they'd make THAT many. Even with your quirk, it took a lot of time. It would've been easier for you to run all the way here with your water platforms but you didn't wanna leave your friends behind. You were helping Kaminari walk since he used too much of his quirk, now he's a walking idiot. "What do you mean three hours?!" A few of your classmates dropped to the floor once you all made it. "That's the time it would've taken us, sorry!"

"But, you guy's didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would! You guys are great... Especially... You four! I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! I call dibs!" She pounced on Iida, Midoriya, Shoto and Bakugo. You pouted a little seeing her trying to get all over Shoto... Hmph... It's not like he likes older women... I hope. "Uh, not to be nosey or anything, but whose kid is that?" You point at the little boy with a red hat who's just had a mad look on his face the whole time.

"Oh, he's not one of ours. He's my cousin's kid. Come on, Kota. Greet everyone." Midoriya walked up to the little boy. "Oh, um, I'm Midoriya from U.A. High School's hero course nice to meet you." He held out a hand for Kota to shake, but Midoriya was met with a kick to... down there. "M-Midoriya!" You were so shocked after what that little brat did. "What's your problem kid? Why'd you kick him where the sun don't shine?" Kota turned around with an even angrier look on his face. "I don't intend to hang out with guys who wanna become heroes!"

"Precious brat..." Of course Bakugo would be saying something like that. "Isn't he kinda like you?" Bakugo looked back at Shoto with a scowl. "WHAT? NOT AT ALL! SHUT UP, YOU HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!"

"Sorry." You giggled at the interaction between the two. Especially at Shoto's nonchalant-ness. "Enough with this charade. Get your stuff off the bus. Once you've put your bags in your room, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real tomorrow." You sighed, was this not 'for real' enough?!

❦❦❦

"Thanks for the food!" The walk through the beast's forest was worth it because you guys got a huge, delicious feast! Though, they said this is the only time they'd cook for you all. No matter, you love to cook. Doing it with all your friends will surely be fun. "Bakugo slow down. I'm not gonna save you when you choke." he glared at you so you stuck your tongue out at him. "Kota, will you bring the vegetables?" You looked over at the boy helping out. I wonder what his deal is. Why does he hate us so much? It's not like we did anything to him.

"Y/n." You look over at Shoto. "You have some rice on your face." He gently wiped the food off your face and licked it off his finger. You were taken aback by his actions which caused your face to heat up. "Get a room you two... OW, YOU BITCH!" You kicked Bakugo under the table and glared at him. Thankfully, you seemed to be the only one who heard his stupid little comment. You looked over at Shoto who looked completely unfazed. You didn't know if he didn't realize what he was doing to you or if he does know but he was doing it on purpose to toy with you. Either way, it's working.