Chapter 4_Unexpected Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Well, it's just that...*sigh* i've been thinking if I can really do it"

"Do what exactly?"

"Make another girl fall in love with me"

Hearing this, Yin chuckled as he thought back to what he did with Tohka.

Shido just looked at him with a deadpanned expression and sighed before noticing that Yin stopped chuckling and was looking at him.

"Shido, are you a fighter?" He asked him

"Uhh...no" he hesitated nefore answering as Yin sighed and thought of things.

"How can you protect Tenka if you're not a fighter" he thought and looked at the sky where a group of birds fly.

"That hesitation is what's hindering you from making a quick decision, Shido. Tell me something. Are you doubting your abilities?" He asked as he closed his eyes expecting a vague answer from Shido.

"I can't say i am since i don't really know what i can and can't do" Shido said looking down at the ground as he clasps his hands.

"I see, then keep doing what you're doing right now. Maybe along the way you'll find that there is nothing you can't face. Also, don't doubt what you believe in Shido." He said as he stood up.

"Well, I'll be heading home now. It was nice talking to you, Shido. Maybe we can meet again someday" he said as he waved his hand goodbye, to Shido.

Shido stared at him for a few minutes as Yin's figure slowly disappeared in a distance.

Shido, who was doubting his ability, was able to gain back his confidence and smiled towards where Yin walked away to.

"Thank you, Akatsuki-san."

He muttered as he went back home and remembered that he had to do groceries and buy Tohka some kinako bread.

Meanwhile, Yin went to a shrine where people don't usually come to and waited for a few hours as it starts to rain before sensing a spark of reiryoku near the area.

He jumped to a tree branch to see who it was and saw a girl wearing a green bunny hood(?) as well as a puppet on one of her hand that has an eye patch.

He was about to go and greet her when he heard footsteps running towards his location.

Yin stayed there for a while as he noticed that the one running was Shido with a small plastic bag on his hand.

"Shesh, coincidence can be very freaky sometimes"

Yin didn't move from his spot and just watched from the sidelines as he noticed the little girl playing in the rain.

The girl tripped as Shido ran up to help her but as soon as she saw Shido, she quickly became concious and backed away saying things like not to hurt her.