╠ 001- ᴍᴇᴅɪᴏᴄʀɪᴛʏ ╣

It's here! It's here!! It's finally here, the premiere of PERFECTLY BROKEN

Mediocrity |miːdɪˈɒkɹɪti|: The quality of being mediocre.

⊱•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•⊰
If only I could be just like her, then maybe I would be a better version of myself.✍
⊱•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•⊰

**•̩̩͙+•̩̩͙*˚ Odd one out ˚*•̩̩͙+•̩̩͙*˚*

⊱╣[ SIMI ]╠⊰

"The number you are trying to call is not available at the moment, please..."

I let out a low hiss, cutting the annoying monotone voice by swiping to the red call icon, deciding not to call him anymore till I finally get to see him today in school .

I couldn't get why I was still trying so hard to talk to him when it's so obvious that he doesn't want to speak to me. He has been acting quite strange lately.

It's been two months, two extremely long months without him, no calls, no text, nothing. It almost felt surreal, I could have never imagined that my best friend would just decide to ghost me without notice.

Jace, what's up with you?

I signed, turning to the girl beside me, she seat unbothered with her head buried in her phone since we entered the car. Her dark, thick and rich curls fell neatly over her shoulders and her oily skin radiating under the rays that reflected through the windows.

I watched as she took her lower lips in between her teeth and softly sucked on it. Her lips weren't on the side of plump or thin, it was balanced in the middle, luscious and temptingly coated with a cherry gloss that made it look like it cost a fortune.

Her neatly manicured fingers typing softly on her phone screen. From her short dark lashes to her well sculpted nose that fits perfectly on the center of her face, every single detail about her was undeniably perfect.

She is undeniably prettier than me.

She was none other than my twin sister

Darasimi kehinde Davids

Taking a sleek turn around the corner, the enormous black gate of our school came to view. As Mr Peters our driver, smoothly drove toward it I spotted a few security guards on duty, some strolling through the area while others were monitoring the in and out movements of cars in a queue.

A low grumble of annoyance made me look away from the beautiful amber inscription on the gate to Dara. She had her brows furrowed and her eyes shooting daggers at the guard that were busy searching the cars before us. It was obvious that she was pissed, she wasn't the patient type and never liked to be kept waiting.