M : tu peeya hai kya ?

R: Haan .

M : kamine car park kar mein aara hu Lene , kutte jawaan bete hai tere.

R : Meiko kuch samjh nhi araha hai mahi , mein kya karunga kaise sab thik karunga.

M : mein hu na sab ho jayega.

************************

   I'll go home guys zulfi said. Why already missing him ? Isha asked. I'm missing my home Zulfi replied. He's your home Alex yelled.

Shut up guy's zulfi yelled. Come on yaar ares pulled him with her outside.

     Yaar I hate him, zulfi said. Do you really ? Hate is big statement, would you be happy if died ? Ares asked.

Shut up ares don't say anything like that Zulfi snapped him.

           See and you say you hate him, Fifi we know he's a idiot he's Rocky that's how he is you know him very well, he's not good at showing his love Ares said.

He's very possessive for salee, zulfi said. Aren't you happy for that, your husband loves your daughter so much? Ares asked.

I'm very happy, I know he is a great father and he loves our children's endlessly, but I'm his something to , he just counts me as no one he doesn't cares for me zulfi said.

Trust me if he didn't count you , he wouldn't have invested 30 million , I know in that moment we were hurted alot, it's wrong he didn't trusted you , but he supported you Ares said .

Yes to see me fail , so he can say I told you so zulfi replied. I'm your friend and I'm always on your side, Rocky is no one to me , I know him as your husband, but trust me I know him that much that he'll never be happy to see you failed, he'll go to length to make you happy Ares said.

I don't know zulfi said. It's been a month now since you have talked with him , you haven't even faced him , you haven't spoken to your family, and darling it's not right, you are women you are forgiving, forgive him,

Because I know there's no separation between you too, and  never will be so stop suffering your child's, Rafi is very worried over there and fari is here worrying as well.

  He's supporting you but he's not in a right state, because he has to choose sides, he loves you and he loves Rocky as well , he loves you both equally and he's suffering Ares said.

I'll talk to him, I'll see what happens it's not gonna be same as before but I'll try zulfi said.

********************"*****

This is where we met for the first time, Rocky said took a gulp from his alcohol bottle,

I know mahi replied and looked at the sea. She sneaked out at 2am to get peace, she was sitting here quietly, exactly here Rocky said .

I took her out on bike we went shopping i gifted her a cream lehenga, she had a huge fight with Neha on that lehenga Rocky said and drank again.

This is 3rd bottle how are you managing to talk fluently mahi asked.

Nothing effects on me any longer the guilt I have in my heart, is not letting me be okay Rocky replied.

If your kids saw you in this way they would be heartbroken they have never seen you drunk, you quitted when you were expecting Rafi mahi said.

I wish I could go back in time, when I was no one and zulfi and I used to go out everyday, chill at cibo, and go on shopping Rocky said.

You can do that, now mahi said.
Everything has changed, and it's not going to be okay, Rocky said.