Chapter 36: Clingy

(Jungwon's pov)

Today, i woke up with jay hyung by my side, i was surprised of course because i was expecting Niki or Sunoo, knowing they slept here last night.

" boo?, when did you get here?" I ask while caressing his face who is currently smiling to me.

" am not sure what time baby, but i think around early morning" he replied while closing out our gap.

" Woah haha calm down wolfy i am beside you already, why need to be so close?" I ask while playing with his hair.

" Nothing, i just want skinship " he said while pushing himself little more closer making me giggle.

After a minutes i suddenly stand to go to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

" yah??!, where are you going?" He ask, kinda irritated.

" What?, i'm going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, why? you wanna come? HAHA" I ask while laughing.

" Ow. Okay! Haha" he laugh then stand up going to my direction.

" what are you doing?" I ask when he opened the bathroom door.

" You said i can come, didn't you?, come on hurry so we can have breakfast already." He said while pulling me inside.

" What's wrong with this guy, his acting extra" i thought to myself before doing my morning routine with him in the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------

After the bathroom scene, we immediately go down stairs and saw them having breakfast.

" sunoo hyung? can i taste that?" niki ask to sunoo.

" what this one?" sunoo ask while holding the food with the chopsticks. 

Niki did not reply and just open his mouth, making sunoo feed him. 

" hmmm, its so good" niki said

" Wow, the two of you are not fighting and so sweet today, thats unusual hahah" i said while walking.

" ohw, jungwon, jay come here now and have breakfast." Mom said. And so we did.

" wait, sunoo? Why are you sitting there and not beside me?" I ask.

" I don't know, mom told me you should be beside jay hyung, so i took his place here so he can sit there beside you." Sunoo said while chewing his food.

" Yes, come on love, stop asking and sit down and start eating. " jay hyung said.

" say ahhh!" Jay hyung said while holding a spoon full of food to feed me.

I was shock but had a bite anyways.

"Ahhh" another spoon in front of me was present.

" yahh boo i can eat by myself, can you not feed me? Feed yourself instead." I said kinda irritated.