Chapter 32: What did you just call me?

The elite pack house is now back to normal, the event has over, and the guards have been told to be more alert. Jungkook, the head alpha, was disappointed in them because they didn't even detect that eligor had already invaded them, therefore jungkook has now made the guards more alert.

(Inside the pack house)

" Is everyone hurt? Are you all okay?" Jungkook ask, once they entered their house.

" No, we are fine, its just a scratch and a couple of punches." Namjoon said sitting on the chair with jin on his lap.

" Yah we are fine, nothing major injury, we'll heal right away." Jimin said.

" How about the kids? Jungwon? Niki? Sunoo?, Sunghoon?, Jake?, Heeseung, and jay?, are you all alright?" Jungkook ask.

" We are all good" all of them said.

" Jay, are you sure you okay?, you cough blood a while ago." Jin ask his son worriedly.

" Im fine mom, don't worry," jay said assuring his mom, but jungwon is not buying it, he knows jay is in pain but decided not to say a word.

" Ugh!, that was exhausting, im so tired i wanna sleep." Yoongi said while stretching his own legs that is now in the long couch.

" yah true!, and how the fuck did eligor enters our pack without even no one noticing?" Hoseok said while holding a glass of water.

" That is for me to find out, for now let us all rest and talk about this tomorrow morning." Jungkook said holding his wife's hand ready to go upstairs on their room.

" agreed." All of them said.

" Mom, dad?" Jungwon ask, making his parents stop from getting upstairs.

" Yes, baby?" Taehyung ask turning around to face jungwon.

" Can jay hyung sleep with me tonight? In my room?" Jungwon ask, making everyone surprise, especially jay.

" Yes!" Taehyung and jin said in unison.

" NO!!!" Jungkook and Sunghoon also said in unison.

" What? Why?, he's my mate dad." Jungwon reason out in a nice way.

" Because i said no, end of discussion." Jungkook said.

" But dad, pleaseeee!" Jungwon plead.

" Omyyy.. here we go again, you're using your aegyo power against me." Jungkook said trying to contain himself in agreeing.

" FINE!, you can go sleep together now, but jongseong, i am telling you, do not mark jungwon yet, he is still my baby! Get that?!" Jungkook said trying to sound intimidating.

" Copy that sir!" Jay said grinning.

Jungkook:

" and jongseong."

Jay:

" yes, sir?"

" thanks for backing me up a while ago, you did great" jungkook said and go upstairs with his wife.

" Yah jay, i am watching you, don't take away my baby brother's innocence." Sunghoon said while walking away with jake in his hands, making jay giggle and nod.

" You and uncle jungkook are both very protective to jungwon, hahaha." Jake said to his boyfriend while walking.

" Ofcourse he is our precious princes." Sunghoon said earning a giggle from his boyfriend jake.

" Yah, can me and sunoo also sleeps together?" Niki ask out of nowhere.

" NO!!!! " Everyone said in unison including sunoo while giving him a disgusted expression.