Chapter 7: Be my date

(Author's pov)

Monday morning in the Taegguk Academy, all students has been told to be at the assembly hall because of the special announcement, everyone is very excited because they know they will be having their christmas break.

" Good morning students! I know that y'all know why are you here am i right?" The Dean of the Academy asked, some responded and the others just nod.

" I call all of you here today because i want to tell you that we will be having our Christmas prom ball!, today is a no class day, you can have this as an opportunity to invite and get your dates for tomorrow night's event." Everyone cheered and shouted from this announcement.

" Don't forget to wear your best clothes, and earn the title of (star of the night!)". Everyone is shock and became more excited because of the additional announcement.

After the happenings in the assembly hall, all of the students are all over the corridors asking one another to be their dates for tomorrow.

(Jungwon's pov)

I was going to my locker when someone tap my back and gave me a flower with a letter .

" Hi, jeon jungwon, c-can you be m-my date for t-tomorrow?" one shy male asked me.

" thank you for this, but can i think about it first? Thankyou." I said and he flashed a smile then left.

As i proceed going to my locker, their are many students giving me a letter and flowers along the way, inviting me to be their date for the prom tomorrow.

When i arrived at my locker, i find it very hard to open, i really don't know why because i usually open this without even giving so much force, i already checked the password if its correct, and it turns out right, with a little bit force i gave to open my locker it finally open, and a lot of letters fell down on my feet and some hits my face.

" aishhh.. thats why i am having a hard time to open it, the letters created a paper jam" i said with a pout and shaking my head,

I picked up all the letters and put it all in my bag, and go walk toward the cafeteria where sunoo, ni-ki and the hyungs are waiting for me.

Sunoo:

" yah jungwon, we know you are smart and hard working, but as you heard a while ago there is no class for today, that means no need for you to bring your bag, why didn't you just left that on your locker?".

" Well that was my plan a while ago, when suddenly a lot of letters fell down in my feet." I said while showing them the pile of letters inside my back pack.

Ni-ki:

" WOW!! So many admirers huh? So who did you pick? Who is the lucky guy huh?"

Niki asked me which leaves me speechless and think for a while who will i pick, honestly i don't know who to pick because none of this is my friends or barely know them. I'm getting frustrated when suddenly my phone buzz and show a notification that someone Text me and its none other than Jay hyung.

I put my phone in my pocket then bid my goodbye

(Author's pov)

After jungwon and jay left, the other 5 stayed and have their conversation.

" so guys, are the 5 of us going tomorrow at the same time?" Heeseung ask his friends when suddenly three girls came to their table.

Girl 1:

" H-Hi h-heeseungiee, c- can i be your date for tomorrow?"

" Sure!" Heeseungie immediately reply with a wink, without even thinking twice.

" bye guys! Hi ladies!!" Heeseung said to his friends and left.

Girl 2:

" Hi Sunghoonie, c-can i..." the gurl stutter but couldn't complete what she was about to say, because sunghoon replied immediately

" No sorry, jake is my date tomorrow." Sunghoon coldly said.

Jake:

" Yes i am his.. wait what?!! I am your date tomorrow?" Jake was so shock and blush.

" yes you are, i'll pick you up tomorrow, go and have a rest " sunghoon reply while caressing jake's cheek, which makes jake a massive blush and leave the girl shock and hurt.

" Hi ni-ki!" Girl 3 didn't even also finish what shes about to say, cause ni-ki already cut her.

" Sorry sunoo is My date" niki said

" In your dreams, monkey" sunoo disagree and runaway from niki laughing.

" yah sunoo come heree, don't leave me here you brat!!". Niki also run following the laughing sunoo.

And there, they leave the 2 sad girls who unfortunately got rejected.

On the other side of the story, how can jay ask jungwon to be his date for the upcoming Christmas prom ball. Will jungwon say yes to jay if ever he ask him?. Let's see from the next update.