BONUS😉

6 years later

"Taehyung stop biting your nails like a child!!!"

"Hyunggg!!!!!  I am nervous!!!! "

"Why are you nervous? You are going to get married to the love of your life after dating her for six years. Aren't you supposed to be happy? "

"I know but I received so many messages from her fanboys saying that they will kill me if I get married to her."

"For God sake taehyung!!!  She is a soloist idol and has a millions of fan following. The threats aren't serious."

Their conversation stopped when jungkook jimin entered the room for calling taehyung.

"Hey bro it's time." he said before pulling him out of the room.

"So how are you feeling huh? " jimin asked with a smirk.

"Says the one who got married first." taehyung made a so done face and faced the front of the door.

"Hyaa you know na that Ha-ri got pregnant so of course I have to take responsibility like a real man." he said with broadened shoulders.

"And I am proud of you for that hyung."

"OK OK stop with the drama. You are the star of the day today."

He nodded and entered the big hall where everyone was eagerly waiting for the couple.

He stood on the podium waiting for his bride and suddenly the door opened making everyone's head turned to the back.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he felt that his heart beat has stopped.

There came his fiance in a white mermaid  gown with straps hat fitted her curves perfectly with a beautiful crown on her head. She had a bouquet of white roses to match with the dress and she adornes the necklace and bracelet he gifted her way back.

 She had a bouquet of white roses to match with the dress and she adornes the necklace and bracelet he gifted her way back

She looked so ethreal to him

And she was his.

Just his.

He still couldn't believe that one of the  most popular soloist idol Harmony Romanov aka Y/N was going to be his wife.

He watched her with pure adoration as she walked hand in hand with Mr bang si hyuk . The man whose daughter was killed by that psychopath. When yn confronted him after the incident he broke down in her arms and she said to him that she would be his daughter.

As she was also an orphan.

The old man couldn't say no to that and gave her all the love she ever craved for from a father.

There he was.

He smiled at him as he finally gave y/n 's hand in his.

"Don't you ever dare to make my daughter cry. Or else I won't hesitate to do what I did back in that room." taehyung visibly gulped and yn chuckled seeing his reaction.

He nodded his head in fear and both of them turned to the priest.

"Both of you can exchange the rings now." he chimed out with a smile.

Without wasting anytime both of them exchanged their rings and took the vows.

It was finally time to kiss.

It wasn't new for them.

They have already done it a thousand times in a thou different places.

He pulled her closer to him by her waist and smashed his lips on hers.

Both of them kissed passionately while the crowd cheered for them.

"It's time for you to throw the bouquet Y/N. The one who will catch it is going to get married next." aunt soojae said with excitement as yn nodded her head.

She closed her eyes and threw the bouquet to her back and as soon as she did it she heard loud teasing sounds.

She turned around to see that it was Hana.

She was blushing continuously while namjoon was getting teased so much.

She felt so happy seeing her loved ones smiling with her.

This was what she always wanted.

Being loved.

A family who cares about her.

She felt an arm to snake around her waist from behind and she knew who it was.

"I can't wait for our first night wifey. You are officially mine now."

"Practically it's our 578th night hubby." he chuckled at her reply and turned her around.

"Well it's our first night officially. And I won't hesitate anymore wifey. I want lots of children an__" she put her hand on his mouth and moved her head from side to side In disbelief.

He removed her hands from his mouth and said.

"Why so shy my dear wifey? You are mine now and I won't control myself anymore." he whispered it this time making her blush.

He faced her again and crashed his lips on hers completely forgetting about their surroundings.

"Hey love birds! You can continue this at home!" Y/N immediately pushed him away being a little shy but he pulled her more close again.

"You are looking drop dead gorgeous wifey but I can't to see that dress on floor." he smirked and she scoffed at him.

"You sound like I starve you or something. We just had three rounds yesterday and still your horny ass hasn't calmed yet?"

"I will never get tired of making love with you." he said and pecked her one last time before leaving for family dinner.

On the dinner table she realized that she wasn't alone anymore. She had Hana as her younger sister and Ha-ri as her best friend.

All of the bangtan boys were like her brothers and Mrs Kim, aunt soojae and aunt Roseline were like her mothers. Apart from that she had mr bang and Mrs kang and her fandom who supported her.

And most importantly taehyung.

She felt so full and satisfied.

It was finally a happy ending for her.

Author - Thank you so much for reading this story💜