Chapter 82.5: Revenge

Start from the beginning

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
════════════════════════════

.
.

🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯🌸

.
.

"Petra is viewed laying down against the flooring, sobbing her heart out in full of guilt that she talks to herself about her guilt while rubbing her baby bump. As she sobs in speechless, throwbacks of her against Gail flashes within her mindset that made her feel even more guilty." Petra: *Sobs*

.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
💖FLASHBACK💖
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🏡𝑺𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝐌𝐫. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞🏡

Gail: I knew it! I knew that this apology letter would be fake! You're faking that you are all so sorry and be innocent, but the real color is that you are not. So— *Throws the letter back at Petra* Take your stupid letter away with you! We don't need your fake apology! Petra: I'm not faking- Gail: Oh really? Don't you think we wouldn't hear what you're mumbling about? Hm? Petra: ... Levi: MRS. BOZADO! Will you quite yourself from stalking me and taking me away from MY WIFE! Petra: N-no, no! You both got the wrong idea! I'm not stalking you and stealing you away from your wife- Gail: Not stalking? Not stealing? Acting all innocent? *Scoffs* Unpredictable.. Unpredictable of you, Petra. Levi: Are you shithead? Do I need to repeat myself from BILLION times I said it to you? Let me remind you again: I NEVER LOVE YOU AND NEVER WILL! Petra: ... Levi: I also told you that I only love Gail and her alone! I hope you've got that in your ear and put it in your immature brain! OKAY?! Petra: But.. Mr. Preston Arsement was Gail's ex.. Levi: *Looks at Gail* Gail: *Chuckles* Haven't you forgotten your tenses? 'Was.' You're using past tense which means that Preston was my past, and Levi is my present and future. I hope you've got that in your ear. I have NO other feelings with Preston except FRIENDSHIP. And with that letter, the "apology" letter you gave to me, it won't attract me or catch my feelings on how pathetic you are because I know what you're doing - is trying to get MY HUSBAND'S ATTENTION TO BE TRAP IN YOUR FILTHY NASTY ARMS. All sadden, hurt, lonely. Yeah right, just keep on acting, but no one will believe you. Petra: *Scoffs* You're just entitling your own opinion, Mrs. Ackerman~ I have 'no debut or feelings' towards your handsome husband~ *Smirks* Levi: Tch! Gail: You see? No change at all! Character development: it's still zero; Attitude: Still negative; Sexuality: Gross! Crimes: Murdering, Kidnapping, and Stalking, in short, NOT FACING CONSEQUENCES. NITWIT. Petra: How dare you calling me that?! Levi: Don't you dare raise your voice at my wife! Petra: Oh Levi~ *Walks over to Levi* I just did that because I still have some powerful feelings for you~ "As Petra walks over to Gail's husband, she tried to hug Levi, but Levi abusively pushes her off to the ground with a phrase of 'GET YOUR FLITHY HANDS OFF OF ME!'." Petra: Ouch.. *Looks up at Levi* Mr. Ackerman, why the hell you push me like that? Levi: Well, that's what you deserve anyway. A filth psychopath like you deserve to be punished, not an ordinary punishment you could think of, but what it means is you would be decent into prison in facing your consequences for the rest of your life. Gail: Let me remind you again ONE. LAST. TIME. And, this is the last time I'm going to say. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. Yes, it is an intense feeling of deep affection for someone, but it won't just end up on how a girl looks either sexy or not. Boys like Levi observe a woman's attitude, not by their appearance only. I hope that you get in your head, nitwit. Levi: *Chuckles* I don't even know why would Oluo chose and marry you to be the mother of his child with that attitude. Petra: Levi~ Don't be siding with that woman- Levi: SO WHAT?! SHE'S MY WIFE! OF COURSE I WOULD BE SIDING HER! WHATEVER HER BATTLES OR ARGUMENTS IS, IT IS MY BATTLE AND ARGUMENT AS WELL! Especially, when those battles or arguments are against you. So, the real answer is that you are entitled to your own opinion, opinion on acting up innocent. Petra: For the last time, I'M NOT ACTING INNOCENT- Gail: RIGHT. Just keep on pretending that you're innocent, but your "innocence" wouldn't last long as you expect since you kidnapped me and murdered two people; one is dead and one is alive, and still stalking Levi until now, although you HAVE A HUSBAND.