Chapter 49: Brianna's True Colors

🌅𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏🌅

.
.
.

🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦🌸

.
.
.

🍽𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇🍽

.
.
.

"As the husband and wife talking to each other, Donna Lyn squeezes herself to quickly interrupt the chat." Donna Lyn: I'm very sorry for intruding your chat with your husband, sissy, but.. Could you please do me a favor to put my water bottle back to my locker? Please? *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🥺* I'm too lazy to go back! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😩* Gail: *Grab Donna Lyn's water bottle* Alright! I'll put it back for you. Levi: I'll come with you. *Stands up with Gail* Lenlen, can you look after Mary for us? Donna Lyn: Of course! I love to babysit Mary! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😊* Mary: Yay! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: ( ̄▽ ̄)* Auntie Lenlen! Donna Lyn: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄* You're so adorable! Mary: Hehe! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: ()* Gail: *Giggles* Levi: *Smiles* Let's go, honey, Gail and Levi: *Walks over to the locker room together*

.
.
.
.

🌸🔒𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮🔒🌸

.
.
.
.

"Viewing from the locker room, Brianna and Coco were spotted on sight chatting with each other. Chatting each other with the unwelcome visitor as Brianna grabs her perfume to freshen her smell up." Coco: Wow ha! You don't want to lose your beauty. Looks like you and Cedric will get along well. I saw you guys a while ago. Levi and Gail: *Opens the door and sees them* Brianna: Well, Cedric and I are really meant to be. Mayi is just a pain in my nerves. Petra: Agree! You two are meant to be! Gail: Really? Is Mayi the one to take the stage? Really? You are the one have mercy to Cedric. Levi: Hun.. Brianna: What do you know, ha? Levi: Brianna! Gail: Well, what I know is you are just acting. Lenlen and Mayi told me everything that you're trying to get Cedric's attention away from Mayi. When you're mom died, I feel sorry for you so I gave you the space you need as the others gave you the same space. You deserved it! But now, you can't fool me with your drama especially you being 'nice' to me. Petra: You have no rights of it. Levi: Will you shut up, Petra? Or do you want me to put duck-tape over your mouth? Petra: ..... *Gulps* Brianna: I don't care what you want to say, but these are my feelings. So you have no rights. Levi: Brianna! Coco: Bri, stop it! Levi: Seems you're showing your true colors, Brianna. Gail: Well.. I think you are right that I don't have the rights, but if you involve my sisters, don't expect me to keep quiet. I'll be watching you. Brianna: Ooh~ I'm so scared, sis. Is that a threat? Gail: *Scoffs with a chuckles* No, Brianna. *Steps closer* It's called a warning, so be careful with your actions. And don't you call me me 'sis' again because I don't have sister who is truly a brat. "Gail ignorantly passes Brianna, and opens Donna Lyn's locker by her key to place the water bottle inside as she closes after. Once she closed the locker after placed her younger sister's water bottle inside, Gail twisted the key to securely locked up the locker as her husband's hand holds his wife's hand." Levi: We'll have a very LONG chat later, Brianna. "With that, Both Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman ragingly and ignorantly left the scene. Gail slammed the door closed after getting out of the locker room, leaving Brianna dumbfounded by what her elder sister-in-law said that frightens her a bit." Coco: Oh my god, Brianna! Your elder sister-in-law is so brave. Petra: Will you shut up, Coco? Brianna: Tsk.. Hold this. *Aggressively gives Coco her water bottle* Coco: *Grabs her water bottle* Brianna: Let's go! *Walks off with Petra* Coco: Okay! Sorry.. "Coco followed his friends to step out of the locker room as he shove his phone into his back pocket."