Chapter 11: Madness

☀️𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈☀️

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐌𝐫. & 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
════════════════════════════

.
.
.

🍽☕️𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓☕️🍽

.
.
.

Levi: Hun, I'll be fetching Mary to school and then I'll be heading to work. Gail: Okay! Be careful, okay? *Kisses his cheek* Levi: I will. *Kisses her cheek back* Gail: And you, be a good girl at school. Mary: Hai mama! I be good! Gail: *Smiles and kisses her forehead* Mary: *Giggles and kisses Gail's cheek back* Bye mama! Gail: Bye sweetie. "At their goodbyes, Levi and Mary hold their hands together as they walk off from the house to their car." Renaii: Will Liam and Louis be okay from the paparazzis or-? Gail: Renaii, stay out of sight! Renaii: I'm just be sensitive here for the two boys' safety. Who knows, not only the paparazzis would be hovering over them, but also Petra would be dying to hover them and do something stupid. Gail: I'm sure they'll do just fine.. If they aren't, they should tell me and I'll beat Petra's ass.*Scoffs* Can you imagine on how phony of her pretending to be nice to Levi and I? Tch.. That wasn't enough and cool. Something tells me she's planning big in store. Renaii: I thought that too ever since I overheard everything when Petra and Oluo were here. Harry: Gail! Gail: Oh! Renaii, hide..! Renaii: *Hides* Harry: Gail. Gail: *Turns around to see Harry* Oh! H-hey, Harry! Harry: Who are you talking to? Gail: I-I'm just talking to my friend through my phone about some random things. Harry: Oh, alright. Gail: Anyway, do you need anything? Harry: Yeah! Can you bake some chocolate chip cookies for me and the boys? Levi told us that you baked delicious chocolate chip cookies~ Gail: *Giggles* Alright, I'll bake some and maybe I'll teach you how to bake some. Harry: I would love that! Gail: *Smiles*

.
.
.
.

🌸𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞🌸

.
.
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞
════════════════════════════

🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦🌸

Fan: Omg! Is that Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson?! Fan 1: That could be them! Fan 2: Let's take a picture with them! Fans: *Runs over to them* Fan: Hi, Liam and Louis! Louis: Oh! Hey, loves! Liam: Hello! Fan 3: *Blushes while fangirling* Fan 4: Can we take a picture with you two? Liam: Sure thing! Come here. Fan 1 and 2: Eeek! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😆* Louis: *Giggles* Fan 4: Excuse me, miss? Can you take a picture of us with these boys? Petra: Sure thing! Give me your phone. Fan 4: *Gives her phone to Petra* "Fangirls are positioning themselves with Liam and Louis as Petra prepare the camera on the fan's phone. 'Oᴋᴀʏ! ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ!', Petra clicks to take a photo of the fangirls with Liam and Louis." Petra: And done! *Gives back the fan's phone* Fan 4: *Grabs her phone from Petra* Thank you so much for your time, miss! Fan 3: You're too kind! Thank you! Petra: No problem! "As the fangirls left the area, Petra looks at them walking away with 'smile'." Petra: *Mind: Nice? My 'ideal to be nice'~* Liam: Ms. Ral? Petra: *Looks at Liam and Louis* It's Mrs. Bozado to you both. Liam: Mrs. Bozado? Louis: You're married? Congratulations! Petra: Thank you! I heard you guys are staying at Mr. and Mrs. Ackermans' house. *Fake smiles* "Louis smiles, but then turns his smile into a frown after seeing Petra faking her smile, recognizing her from before at school in competing and bullying Gail." Louis: Oh~ Now, I remember you. From your college year. Petra: Aw! How s- Louis: You're that girl who bullied and teased Gail during that competition, showing off that you're great! Liam: Louis, not in public- Petra: Ah! That was before, Louis~ I've changed. Louis: I doubt that. Liam: Lou- Louis: If you expect your "change personality" could get me to believe, that will never happen. And even I'm a singer, a member of One Direction, and having a fan like you with a criminal act, I will never fall for you in your trap of being "nice". Oh! Do you think I didn't know about that? That you killed Mr. Soriano and almost killed your father? That you kidnapped Gail?! Liam: What?? Petra: ... H-how did you know about that? Louis: How did I know? Let's just say~ Gail told me. She told me and Harry EVERYTHING that she knows and experienced. So, I wouldn't be surprised if you fake your being all nice to everyone just because you could escape your consequence. Liam: Is this true Petra? "Before she could answer, Louis pull Liam's arm to leave the area as Petra running back to her home, while crying."