Chapter 45: Enemies to Officially Friends

☀️𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈☀️

.
.
.
.

🍽☕️𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓☕️🍽

.
.
.
.

🌸TIME SKIP🌸

.
.
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
════════════════════════════

Amanda: Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman. Levi: Good morning to you as well, Ms. Amanda. Amanda: *Smiles and glares at Peter, Girlie, Mark, and Panying* So.. These. are the new recruits? Gail: Ah yes, ma'am. These people are the Jackstone quadruplet siblings. Amanda: Ah.. Peter: Good morning, ma'am. *Bows* Amanda: What a gentleman. Peter: Thank you po. Amanda: Anyway, step into the testing area over there where the aspirants are right now to wait for the final test, and I'll be there in a minute. Gail: Alright. "Gail, Levi, and the quadruplet Jackstone siblings start walking to the testing area for the final test."

.
.

🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢 2🌸

.
.

Donna Lyn: Sissy! Over here! Gail, Levi, Girlie, Peter, Mark, and Panying: *Walks over to their table* Amanda: *Walks in the testing area* Hello everyone! Hello, hello! All: Hello po, Ms. Amanda! Amanda: Are you ready for the final test? Donna Marie: Yes. Amanda: For this route, the scouts wouldn't be taking the test, but would help you as the Youth for Peace aspirations in taking this test. *Give each test papers to each aspirants* As you can see through your test papers, there are ten questions. I want you to answer all of these ten questions, but I don't want you to write down your answers, okay? I want to see your answers. Understand? Okay! Social media become a part in one of the best ways compete to and reach the youth, and pictures have proven to be the most effective in delivery of the message. Okay. They said, "a picture is worth for a thousand words..". Now, for your final test, what I wanted you to do is to take pictures of the things are most meaningful to you, and you think the most impactful to the youth. Don't worry, the scouts will be helping you to do the test. Understand? All: *Nods* Yes. Amanda: So.. I'll be giving you two hours to finish the test. Good luck, everyone! Scouts! Do your duties with your cadets. Scouts: Hai! Amanda: *Walks out of the testing area* Donna Belle: I'm nervous.. Donna Lyn: But exciting! Donna Marie: How is that? I'm not good at taking photos. Gail: Don't worry, Mayi. Your uncle Levi and I will help you. Donna Marie: Oh my gosh! You're a lifesaver, sissy! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😭* Gail: *Giggles* Levi: *Smiles*

Brianna: You have no fight against me! I have fifteen thousand followers on social media! I know to post, so I'm sure I'll win for the special award! *Giggles* Donna Lyn: Tch.. Levi: Cadet Brianna! Brianna: ... Girlie: Don't get your hopes high without knowing first, girl. Brianna: What if I'm right? Gail: Cadet Brianna! Brianna: .... Gail: If you don't stop now, you'll get a punishment. Not from Ms. Amanda, but from me and Captain Levi. Brianna: Sorry, sissy.. *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😞* Gail: Tch.. Peter, Girlie, accompany Ella to the picture of things that matter to her. Mark, Panying, do the same for Lenlen. Peter and Mark: Sure thing! Girlie: This would be fun! "All of them went out of the testing area to take photos of important things that is meaningful to them, and impactful for the youth."

.
.
.

🌸𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦🌸

.
.
.

Peter: Okay, Ella. What's the first question in the test paper? Donna Belle: *Looks at the paper* How do you show kindness to yourself? Girlie: Hmm.. What is it? Peter: It's not that hard, Girlie. Maybe the paper is trying to say that you should like perform a respectful act of kindness to others. Being responsible, practice gratitude, and reflect daily are another factors of showing kindness to yourself. Donna Belle: Like helping others in their needs? Peter: Exactly! Girlie: Let's do this! Pretend I'm the person in need, and show your kindness in helping me out. Peter: Yeah, Ella. I'll help you in taking photos of it. Donna Belle: Thank you, uncle Peter! *Gives her phone to him and goes to Girlie*

.
.
.
.
.

Donna Marie: He once said, "if you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy then he becomes your partner". If you have an enemy, what activity you want to work with her or him? Gail: Hmm.. Sounds tricky.. Levi: Do you have an enemy, Mayi? Donna Marie: Hmm.. In the past, my worst enemy was Brianna with Kendra when she was alive, but not anymore. Brianna has a change of heart. Gail: To be fair, that is true. Other than Brianna, do you any more enemies from the past or now? Donna Marie: No. I have no more enemies to fight. Levi: Well, this is going to be hard since you don't have enemies. Gail and Donna Marie: Hmm... "Levi, Gail, and Donna Marie shift their head to sight Mark, Panying, Donna Lyn taking photos of pretty flowers. Without noticing by busy taking photos, Fonzie also takes several photos of Donna Lyn until she notices the flash beside her, and comes close to him." Donna Lyn: Let me have a look to your phone. Give me. Fonzie: It's nothing. Donna Lyn: Give me. Fonzie: It's nothing. Donna Lyn: Give it to me. Fonzie: ... Donna Lyn: If you want us to be friends, then you have to give your phone to me. Fonzie: Lenlen! I already told you the reason on why I didn't came back to you that night! Donna Lyn: And why should I believe you? You know what? Can you just rack-off? Please, don't bother me. Fonzie: Eh? I didn't bother you! *Shows his test paper to Donna Lyn* The question says, "if you to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy then he becomes your partner". If you have an enemy, what activity you want to work with her or him? Donna Lyn: Nothing. Never. Fonzie: *Shakes head* Tsk, tsk, tsk! Wrong answer! I'm okay with being a partner. I'm hardworking, I'm kind, and my mother says I'm cute. *Makes a cute face* Donna Lyn: Is that cute? Panying: Len, that's enough. Mark: *Grab Donna Lyn's wrist* Lenlen, don't start. Donna Lyn: No! *Pulls away* You know what? I think you should go to the lost and found because I think you don't have the humility and shame. Fonzie: So.. I'm not really cute? Even if I do this? *Makes a cute face again* Donna Lyn: Walang cute na iwan sa ere katulad mo. [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.] *Walks away* Panying: Len! Stay here, Mark. Mark: *Nods* Panying: *Chase Donna Lyn* Lenlen!

Gail: Len! *Walks and grips Donna Lyn's wrist* Donna Lyn: Ow! Sissy, that hurt- Peter: Gail- Gail: Ano yan, Len? Huh? Bakit mo siya binabastos? That's not showing peace. [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐋𝐞𝐧? 𝐇𝐮𝐡? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞.] Donna Lyn: But sissy.. That is the guy left me alone in the forest that nights. Gail: Lenlen, that's long time ago. Can you just let it go, and be friends with him? Donna Lyn: No way! I don't want to be friends with him! Levi: Cadet Donna Lyn Claveria! Wag mo itaas yung boses sa ate mo! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.] Donna Lyn: *😰* S-sorry, Levi.. Sorry, sissy Gail.. *Walks away* "As Donna Lyn walks out of their sights, the eight of them are starstruck to the youngest daughter among the triplets' walk-out act. Three of the sisters glance their sights to each other with despondency, and shifts their sight over to the sorrow Fonzie with the others gazing as well. Lastly, they glanced back at each other with the same expression of despondency, and walks over to Donna Lyn's direction with Mark leaving Fonzie alone to follow his friends to walk over to Donna Lyn's direction."