Scp-5514 x female doctor

>

>

>

Pov:

I was running for my life away from the large reptile i hate being this small and not fighting that stupid lizard instead of running i hear his roars getting closer searching any form of life or creature to kill at least i got some weapons with me, any unfriendly scp come near me i will kill you! i'm not scared! .

I got in one of the rooms lucky me no undead no creepy masked guy no peanut good! i search for tools helping me to get out of this dame place and return to my apartment i think my cat/dog miss me by now "i have to get out of here! i'm tough women!" i felt some massive earthquakes 'shit..shit..shit' i hide under desk gulped quietly holding my gun close scp-682 sniffing and chuckles , i can see the shadow of his huge claw getting close to were i was hiding .

I came out and start shooting non stop one of the bullets hit his eye the reptile roared i took the chance to run "HAHA! can't believe i did it!" i exclaimed .

"This little disgusting human! i'll kill you!" he said running in full speed "damn it! too fast " i quickly switched to other hall way this first time running this fast in my high school days scp-682 bumped into the walls and throw objects at me to stop me 'still fast as f**k BOI!!!' .

Until i saw the wall beside me collapsed revealing 'w- the am i dreaming giant robot' 

 Scp-682 glared at him like he knew or met him before the robot hold me like fragile flower put me out of the fight 'what a gentlemen

 Scp-682 glared at him like he knew or met him before the robot hold me like fragile flower put me out of the fight 'what a gentlemen..' i thought the reptile and him engaged in a fight using his sword to defeat the lizard and returning him to the containment is like watching 'Transformers!' soon i learned that his Scp-5514 the dragon slayer 'i would like to meet him again hopefully'  .

.

.