v

headmaster's room

Mooli was eating some chunks of bread the headmaster gave. Currently, the Aranara-like-daikon stayed behind because of a certain (h/c)nette said, 'stay behind, the nature of this world is unknown. Who knows what sort of danger lurks- but, I want you to keep an eye on a certain.... red-head..'

The redhead couldn't help but let his eyes wonder directly to the aranara from time to time as he hears the report about the two heartslabyul first years,

"what was that? Ace and Deuce scorched a great seven statue?" A certain red head said, eyes slightly widen. "Indeed, which is why I'm reporting directly to you, their dorm leader" the headmage stated.

Riddle bowed down slightly with his hands to his side, "I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience my dorm has caused."

"They're currently heading towards Mt. Dwarf as punishment, they'll surely be back by morning." The headmage reassured the dormhead, who was gritting his teeth,

yet he dare not show it infront of the principle, so he bottled it and gave a short response, "...certainly.", he walked out of the principle's office, with each step he could feel his face heating with frustration,

his shoes tapped louder as he starts to pick up his pace, "what were they thinking, so shortly after enrolling?!"

he muttered under his breath, "I absolutely will not tolerate any rule breaking.... they need to be punished."

"the verdict can wait.."
"I'll see to their beheadings myself!!"

...

"So this is Mt. Dwarf, huh...loads of people used to mine here back when magic gems were abundant."

"The silence is eerie..." you muttered under your breath, there was this feeling of familiarity, which tensed your nerves, "that old man really didn't think about safety and let us wander? how immature..."

"There's no time to complain! let's go!" Deuce ushered, as he took the lead down the small hill, during your tiny venture, Ace, rustled the bushes to find a small cabin!

"There's a small cottage here! let's go see what they've got to say!"

"Hello." Deuce knocked on the door gently, seeing there was no sign of response, the blue haired male creaked the door open.

Emphasis on small, you swore you saw Deuce slightly hit his head on the entrance of the doorway, "huh...? it's open.."

"Maybe no one's home.."

The trio explored the crevices of the cottage, eyeing its unique structure, "one..two..seven that's to many!" Ace said shocked, "aren't these chairs and tables way to small? are they for kids?"

"It must've been lively back when Mt. Dwarf was still thriving.."

you wondered around, curious about the gadgets and other technologies that were laying in the broken home, "how curious... why would the residents leave? this place would've seem like a cozy place to live in, minus the rubble laying around... perhaps a tragedy occurred?" you said, saying your thoughts,

"now that you pointed it out... it seems so... l-let's just focus on the goal at hand, and stray from...well, our thoughts on whatever happened here." Deuce chuckled lowly,