**

"Captain Jeon, we have heard a lot about you, c'mon come out, don't be a kitten!" The sinister laugh of soldiers filled the ground from where they were hidden against a big rock.

The raven gritted his jaw, his hold on his weapons tightening and eyes blazing, his back pressed against a very similar large rock, the captain's unit looking equally angry and dangerous as him.

"Captain, it's impossible to escape from here and get to their other direction, they are above us sir. They can see us very easily." Jungkook looked at his company, nodding stern. 

One of the soldiers rose up to his feet, raising his gun to aim at the opposite party, a loud shot filling everyone's ears as a bullet passed through the South Korean soldier's arm making him fall on the ground. 

The captain looked up at the sky when a tiny water droplet fell on his nose, rain. It was about to rain and Jungkook cursed, rain would get the ground muddy and he knew it would get dangerous if any of their boots sank into the mud. 

The male looked at his side, his eyes calculating, the soldiers waiting for the orders from their captain. Looking down at the hand grenade tied to his waist band, a side of his lips curling up.

The man did some actions with his hands, eyes piercing, the half of the unit circling toward the other direction, Jungkook's companion looking horrified at him.

The captain held the hand grenade as he raised it to his lips to get rid of the safety pin, only to be stopped by his companion holding his wrist.

"Captain, let me do this!" He uttered, voice lacking of any hesitation and worry, eyes determined, the raven displaying his bunny teeth.

"Mr. Lee, let me tell you. I am a very greedy and selfish person, I will not let you take this opportunity away from me! You want to take my medal away and give it to your 7 months old princess, not fair." 

"Captain please—

"That's an order, Lee." Jungkook's voice was stern and deep where his eyes spoke softness, the other looking at him with pride, respect and sadness in his orbs.

The raven raised up on his feet, fierce bullets passing through his guns, faster than the wind they pierced the enemies body to soul, when a sharp pain passed through Jungkook's side, forcing him to fall on his knees, he looked wide eyed.

Tracing the pain with his fingers, he chuckled watching his digits painted red. Looking ahead with dangerous orbs, the captain lifted the hand grenade, removing its safety pin with the help of his teeth and a sharp yell resonated in the field, cloud shuddering above and ground beneath. 

The shot of the loud explosion brought fire and the clouds in the sky dripped water, when one more shot cut through Jungkook's chest, his breath knocking out of his lungs. The male didn't fall, bravely fighting with his own pain, he fired bullets after bullets.

Two more leads passed through his flesh as the raven fell down, coughing up blood, smiling with pride watching his company attack the enemies from the other side, the captain very much successful in diverting the enemies attention.

The captain smiled wide, even when his tears kissed his cheeks and the sky felt the pain of those souls as he wept with him, the soil on the ground turned muddy and his uniform soaked wet, the raven doubted if it was rain that made his sight blurry. 

Jungkook's eyes turned dizzy and the wait of his eyelashes felt too heavy to stay open, his fist clenched, the male blinked. He blinked again, a name rolling out of his tongue. 

"T-taehyung…" Jungkook watched the blonde mop of hairs ruffling in air, a blurr figure in front of him standing tall and caressing his baby bump with adoration, the captain felt voices resonating in his ears.

"Dada loves you baby, so so so much! I will be safe. I promise."

"Promise me to s-stay with me, t-till my last step, l-love— I will be cupcake's favourite dada."

"If I ever had to, e-ever– I-i will look at these roses, Jungkook. I will remember your kindness, your gentleness. I will believe you, that you will come back to me, you will fight for me. I will stare at these roses and believe in our love."

Jungkook felt it difficult to breathe, a lone tear slipping down his chin, he smiled.

"I am sorry, love. I-i am very sorry. D-dada loves you c-champ. I-i Love you, Tae.." The captain's words weren't any louder than whispers but if they had to, the honesty and pain in his syllable could have broken the mountains and drained the rivers. 

The captain raised his arm to touch the blonde in front of him, to caress the baby bump, if not hold his champ than feel him with his shaky fingers but his arm fell down and a shuddering breath passed through his nostrils, eyelashes no longer blinking but rest on his cheeks. 

The last words loud and clear in his ears;

"Y-you will leave me? Y-you will not make any effort to come back to your b-baby"
_____________________

A painful scream was swallowed by the four walls of the hospital room, the blonde strand of the hairs sticking to his sweaty forehead and tears kissing his bread cheek, Taehyung shook his head rapidly. 

"I-i can't…" He whispered, lower lip wobbling from pain and tiredness cuffing his soul, his eyes turning droopy.

"Taehyung, don't, don't close your eyes, stay awake. Tae, Tae, push, try baby, push for your baby." The doctor encouraged, tapping over the younger's cheeks who nodded his head again trying to push the baby out but couldn't.

The blonde cried, his hand falling limp to his side, his eyes shutting closed but he blinked, when felt a rough palm pressed onto his soft sweaty one.

"Love.." A sob escaped his pouty lips at the familiar call of his name, Taehyung looked at his side, the raven mop of hairs blurry to his tears filled orbs but the deep melodious soothing voice reached to his ears clear and gentle. 

"I-i can't, koo koo. I-i can't…" 

"Shh, baby love. Shh. You promised me to be brave and strong, darling. You can do this, we can do this, love. I am here, doll. With you, always." Taehyung let his tears stained the pillow beneath, gazing at the blurry figure of his love. 

Nodding his head, the younger felt his heart beating insanely, hissing from pain and taking a few deep breaths, the male pushed with all his might. His nails dug into the other's skin as Taehyung felt his bangs pushed away from his forehead, lovingly.

One more scream passed his lips as the pain suddenly went away, Taehyung's body falling back on the mattress from the exhaustion, he smiled through his tears, loud cries of the infant filled the room.

The blonde looked tired, his eyes fluttering closed when a nurse showed him the peeling pink bundle of joy, the male shook his head tiredly; 

"H-hand him to his dada, first.." Taehyung's voice was very inaudible, the nurse looking confused as she looked at the door the blonde pointed at.

The nurse saw nothing and Taehyung watched his husband, his love, his captain, Jeon Jungkook take a step away from them, his heart stopped and tears slipped through his orbs. 

"J-jungkook.." He stuttered, whispered. His body called for his husband and eyes scream the man's name, who left.
_________________________________*****
1789 words.

This is chapter (6).

Hope you liked it. 

Please comment and vote. 

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
__________________________________*****

Hey love, as soon as I will get some free time, I will update Epilogue. I wish you enjoyed reading "silently" thank you so much for your love and patience.

*

*