Chapter 14

((A/N: I'm back.........sort of......my cramps are KILLING me 😩😭🥺 Also I wrote this at 3- 4 am 😂))

.

.

.

.

"Sorry for scaring you like that pretty...."

You knew who he is.

His voice is a dead giveaway.

And no one ever calls you pretty but HIM.

"But I had to make sure she was safe first...."

She?

Is he talking about Yuri?...

If he is..

Please take me to her...

"And I'm sorry for not being completely honest with you....But I was worried that you will leave again if I told you everything.."

Leave?

What is he even talking about?

You felt your mind drifting off as your eyes got heavier and heavier.

No..

Please...

Not yet...

"If you get queasy with seeing dead bodies....then close your eyes..."

You didn't move or say anything.

Not that you could anyways, you were already dizzy from all the blood you lost.

"Last call.."

Either way, You didn't really care what happens.

You just want your baby safe and in your arms again.

.

.

.

.

*BANG*

*BANG*

.

.

.

The 2 men that held you up both fell to the ground after a bullet went through their skulls.

You were already light headed so you were going to fall with them the moment they let you go, but someone held you up against them.

You looked up and saw someone familiar.

Your vision was failing that it all looked like a hallucination, but you knew it wasn't.

You HOPED it wasn't.

You- "R-Ran..."

You were about to reach up to touch his face to see if it was real.

But you winced when you lifted up your arm that connected to your injured shoulder.

Ran- "Don't talk..."

He whispers as he examined your shoulder as it continued to bleed.

-"She doesn't look good..."

Another voice said.

You still couldn't see clearly but from what you could make out of.....that voice belonged to someone with short black hair.

- "You have to take her to the doctor, she's bleeding an awful lot for a flesh wound. And if that doesn't get treated soon, it could ki-."

Ran- "-I know..."