Can you help with my issue?

YOOOOO IM WORKING ON 2 CHAPTERS AS I WRITE THIS ONE AND A REQUEST!

This is where reader has an issue with touching himself so it bothers him and lucky him the day is confession day, all the Ghouls go to talk to Papa about their issues and sins they're struggling with, very smutty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov:

I feel the sun shining on my face, showing that it's already morning. I stretch and open my eyes. I hum and sit up looking at my lap. Of course, morning wood. I groan laying back angrily. Today was our day off from doing any type of ritual or work in general. That meant it was confession day. I adjust my hips, sitting comfortably. I reach in my pants, grabbing myself from my boxers. I slowly pump my hand at a fast pace, trying to get it done and over with when a huge wave of nausea filled my senses. I immediately let go and gag a little bit.

I sigh in defeat and left to my bathroom, making sure I had an extra pair of clothes. I turn on the cold water, my hard cock twitching in my pants. I groan taking every article of clothing off my body, immediately stepping in the cold shower, my body freezing up. But as soon as I stepped in my boner went down, with a sigh of relief, I turn the water to warm water and shower from there.I get out of the shower and do what I needed to do before heading out of my room. Today was confession day as I said before, we talk to Papa about our issues or sins, which he encourages us to do, and helps us with everything we need. I head out, mask on, tail swishing side to side as I walked. There was a line, I was last, like always.Everyone had a turn and it was my turn, my stomach churning, I sat down on the bench.

"Ah, y/n, glad to see you could make it! What is troubling you?" Papa asked.

"O-okay, so.. I have issues with, pleasuring myself." I said embarrassed.

"How so?" Papa asked, audibly shifting in his seat.

"Every time I try to, do that, half way through I get nauseous and it stops me from what I'm doing. I haven't had one single orgasm in my life because of this." I said meekly.

"Oh goodness, that does sound like an issue. I want to try to help you if that's okay with you?" Papa said.

"U-uh yeah that's fine!" I said shakily. Holy. Fucking. Shitballs.

"Meet me in my room, tonight, at 12am. It'll be more private, my room is soundproof." Papa said. "You may leave now, see you at 12." Papa said.

I hurried out of the bench, rushing to my room closing the door immediately. Just by hearing that, my cock hardened at the thought of him touching me. I stand up and look at the time. '12pm' so I have 12 hour left, oh satan, that's gonna be hard, no pun intended.

1pm:

It got harder to deal with the thought of getting help from Papa. It just made me even harder, I can't focus, I can't. Fuck..

2pm:

I'm so hard I could break a fucking brick on my cock and it'd stay just as hard. I try humping my bed, no avail.

3pm:

I began ignoring my boner, it finally went away, I watched YouTube until I wasn't thinking about it.

4pm:

I'm bored so i'm going to take a nap.

10pm:

That long nap was necessary. I am well rested now.