You Will Get It~

Bottom Copia x Top Male Reader!!!!! Requested, hope you like it!!!

Smut: 💦
And fluff of course!! Spicy, spicy stuff.
Copia is horny and teasing you and you do something about it ;))
Copia being fucked by ghoul y/n (tail included!!)

Decided to post them a tad early!!
———————————————————————————
Your POV:
I have a busy day ahead of me. A ritual, come back, immediately clean the dishes, make food for everyone, and sleep. Oh, satan does this suck. I hummed getting ready, my boyfriend, Copia, who yes, is also Papa, came up behind me, holding me.

"Good morning Caro~," Copia said humming, his hand roaming my sides.

"Why hello there, Copia, sleep well?" I asked, my hands over his arms, leaning my head back against his shoulder looking him in the eyes, my tail wrapping around his leg.

"I slept well, you, my little Ghoul?" He asked, his hands going lower and lower, against my inner bare thighs.

"I slept well, my love. Now go get ready for our ritual, can't be late." I said softly, face a little red.

"Alright Caro, love you, see you later," Copia said, his fingers grazing my thighs one last time before going off getting ready. I groan softly, putting my shirt on, then my pants and mask.

~Timeskip to after the Ritual on the tour bus~

I groan sitting down tiredly, taking my mask off as does everyone else. Copia sat next to me smiling.

"You did very well today caro~ very good boy~," Copia said laying his hand on my thigh. I look down at his hand and then back up at him.

"Did I?" I asked with a soft growl in my voice.

"Yes, Caro. Very, very well~" He said, his hand resting on my crotch, I look up to see if anyone was paying attention, but thankfully not. 

"We shouldn't be doing this," I said softly. His hand cupped my crotch.

"I know love, that's why I'm not doing anything~," Copia said pulling back, my hips chasing the feeling of his hand on me.

"Aww~ How cute.~" Copia said crossing his legs while I'm still comprehending what he had just done to me. 

I spaced off looking out the window, finally seeing the ministry. The bus comes to a complete stop, I rushed off the bus, trying to hurry and get into comfortable clothes, a long-sleeved shirt, and sweatpants, before I start on the dishes.

Once I change, I head over to the sink, with a big pile-up of dishes, sighing to myself, I lift up my sleeves. I begin cleaning the plates that are piled up. Someone's arms wrap around my waist, head laying on my shoulder.

"Copia?" I asked while cleaning the dishes.

"Mhm." He replied, hands starting to head downwards.  His hands lay ghosting over my crotch.

"Copia, what are you DOI-" I stop suddenly, feeling his hands push against my crotch, palming me through my pants. 

"Oh nothing, just coming to see you~," He said, stopping suddenly, his hand reached into my sweats and boxers, fingertips ghosting over my hard cock. I curl in forward, still cleaning the dishes, trying not to seem so obvious. 

Copia grasped my hard cock, stroking slowly. I adjust my stance a bit, putting the clean plates down. I finished the dishes after a couple of minutes, Copia still jacking me off. His hand speeds up, I feel my body tense up and I'm sure he noticed because as soon as I was about to cum, he let go of me and took his hand out of my pants.

"Oh my Satan, seriously?? I was so close!" I whined out, leaning against the sink. 

"Aww, you poor baby~," Copia said, palming me again before stopping and walking away, leaving me with a raging hard-on as now I have to cook with one and try to make it go away. 

Oh, I am so going to get payback.

I finish cooking, making sure all my bandmates are in the dining room and ready to eat. I give plates to everyone, including Copia. I don't eat, I'm too exhausted to even think about eating.

I rush to my room, close the door, and lay on my shared bed with Copia. I close my eyes for a little bit before I hear the door open and close. Must mean Copia is finally done eating. 

"Y/n? You still up?" Copia asked quietly. I didn't move. He sat next to me on the bed, humming softly. He lay down under the covers, spooning me. As I suspected, he slipped his hand into my pants, jerking me off immediately. I acted asleep, but keeping the moans to a minimum was hard.

Once I was about to cum, by the sound of my moans, he could just tell and tried to pull away, I took that as my chance to grab onto his arm tightly and sit up and look at him. 

"Don't stop," I said looking at him with lust-clouded eyes. He, obviously still in shock, took me back in hand, and continued at a fast pace. I bite my lip, leaning my head back against the headboard, already so close.

"Look at me Caro~ I at least want to see your face as you cum~," Copia said. I decided why not. I look him in the eyes, and just as soon as I do, I cum, so he sees my jizz face. My back arched, one of the best orgasms in a while. We haven't done anything like this in a long while so I had to resort to my hand for a while.

"Better?" Copia asked, taking his hand away from my cock. 

"Mmh, not exactly~," I said. "Make me cum again and maybe," I said taking my pants off and underwear. I hover over his chest as he lies on his back. I grip my cock, slapping it on his lip.

"Open up~," I said, he did, and I shove my dick in his mouth, a shakey sigh escaping my lips. I thrust fast, looking at his beautiful face I'm wrecking right now. I grip his hair trying to keep steady as I thrust into his mouth faster and faster. I feel my abdomen tighten, whining softly.

"You ready?" I asked him. He let out a little hum, letting me know he was ready to deal with my load. I moan loudly as I cum in his mouth.

"Ah~ good boy~" I moaned out, taking my dick out, he swallowed all of it.

"Want me to fuck you?~" I asked, grabbing his chin.

"Oh fuck~ yes, please!~" Copia said immediately taking his pants and underwear off. I grin at him, slotting myself in between his legs, hard dick in hand, rubbing it against his hole. He looks at me with lusty, and needful eyes. I bite my lip, putting some of my cock inside his ass. His moans were like music to my ears. Hearing him whine, moan, and beg for more was so hot.

"Ah!!~ Caro please!" He moaned out, I wrap my hand around his dick, jerking him off. I feel him clench around my cock, his own cock twitching as he cums hard, which causes me to cum. 

"Oh fuck~" I moaned out. I pulled out and fell onto my side of the bed. Copia soon joined me in laying down. 

"I love you," Copia said.

"I love you too Copia," I said holding him tight in my arms, falling asleep.

THE END!!

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT!