1. neophobia

Jevon is definitely gonna have me in tears this season. i hope you enjoy this new story of mine. it will be nothing like my other Jevon fanfic "neverending story". i really wanted to stay away from sensitive topics like homophobia, abuse, drugs minus chapter 7 and all that jazz. when i say this story will be more mature i don't just mean sexual things (there will be some fluff but NOT smut.. absolutely not) when it comes to moments like that don't expect me to be very descriptive as to what is going on. there are several books here on wattpad that have things in that nature but this story isn't going to be one of them. so yeah with that being said i hope you guys enjoy.

Neophobia - the fear of new things.

Family, people that are supposed to be there for you

"he's thirteen he doesn't know what he is"

and care for you,

"does it not bother you that everyone thinks you're fucking weird"

and then most importantly, love you

"no son of mine is going to be some faggot, i'm sending you away so you can learn from this"

too bad i didn't get to choose my father, or have my mom die in a car accident. my dad likes to believe that i chose to be gay. yes i would love to be hated by many, be illegal in several countries, and risk getting killed just for simply liking dick.

makes a lot of sense.

theres yelling downstairs as i'm packing my bags to go to some program to not be gay anymore, this is definitely gonna work out perfectly.

"i will take him alright i don't want him going to some school where there gonna treat him terribly." i hear my uncle defending me downstairs.

my family doesn't completely suck. my uncle, aunt and my cousin are alright. whenever my dad is giving me a hard time i go to there house and they alway have welcomed me with open arms.

but i can't live with them because one my dad wouldn't want me to be happy, and two i don't want to feel like a burden.

my cousin Junior has definitely helped me throughout these tough times. he was there from when my dad threatened to throw me out on the street when i kind of came out to him, and from when i had nightmares about a creepy good guy doll that would try to murder me in my dreams.

i really do love and appreciate him.

i zip up my suitcase and started dragging it down the stairs with a book bag on my back as well.

their shouting had died down as i was coming down the stairs. my uncle and my aunt both gave me sincere smiles. i walk to my cousin and i give him a hug.

"i'll call you everyday okay, just know that we tried our best." he said patting my back and i smiled, "i know you did."

i give my uncle and aunt a huge hug as well. i look over to the living room and i see my dad with a bottle of liquor and a cup.

i look around one last time. i'm don't know how long i'm gonna be at this boarding school, but i'm not changing so i guess it's going to be a while.

i open the door and a bus was there ready for me to go. a guy walks out and helps me bring my suitcases to the bus. the ride is going to be around two hours long.

i take a seat all the way at the back and i see some other kids here but they look like they are rolling on molly and liquid eyeliner.

i sighed and looked out the window, Juniors waving me down and i wave at him back.