9. hemophobia

hemophobia- the fear of blood.

i didn't realize how much people liked this story. like when people were commenting that they missed this story i was like "aww". this story is underrated but lets act shocked.

(tw: self harm and mentions of self harm)

[couple weeks later]

jake sits in the middle of his bed. the wind whistles outside, signing that a storm is coming.

though its still daytime, its gloomy and very cloudy making it look kind of dark.

not that it mattered. jake always keeps his curtains shut to ensure that no sunlight can peek through and he can't see anything that was going on outside.

jake fiddled with his hands and tried to steady his breath.

"please don't be thunder, please don't be thunder." jake fiddled with the hem of his sweater.

jake hasn't touched a single pill since that day with devon a few weeks ago. as much as he would itch himself for it, like literally itch himself. he would scratch his arms so hard to the point where it would draw blood. a lot of it.

it disturbed jake tremendously due to his phobia for blood. he can't stand the sight, the smell, or anything that looks remotely close to blood.

but that didn't stop him from doing what he did. looking at the blood and being in fear of it distracted him from wanting or thinking about anything else.

he closes his eyes as he waits for the lighting to start.

lexy bolts into the room and slams the door behind her, locking it.

"lexy what the fuck! you scared the shit out of me." jake said startled.

"hush!" lexy whispered yelled and there was knocking on the door.

"open the door lexy." devon banged on the door repeatedly.

"jakes not even here dumbass." lexy lied but devon kept knocking on the door.

"where else would he be lexy. there's about to be a storm outside someone has to be with him." devon taunted while still pounding on the door.

"yeah and im right here, and you're over there." lexy taunted back and moved away from the door.

devon kept banging on the door. lexy stood away looking, thinking about opening it or not.

"don't open that fucking door!" jake shrieked when he noticed lexy thinking about it.

"i thought he wasn't in there, lexy." devon spat.

"okay but you hear him right, he doesn't want to talk to you." lexy mocked.

oliver began knocking on the door too, "its the police open the door!"

"fuck off oliver!" jake yelled.

"your friend is going under arrest, put your hands up where i can see them." oliver jokes around and acted like him and devon were fight.

devon fake screamed and the pair kept banging there bodies against the door.

"holy shit." jake rubs his eyes in distress and the pounding was giving him a headache.

lighting strikes.

"fuck!" jake screamed and covered his ears.

"see he's scared and you're not even helping him lexy, let me in." devon stopped joking.