Chapter 8

I brought him inside and fed him. Then we were suppose to go on a 5 mile jog but nooooooo. I had to be so hung-over I couldn't even go outside without practically going blind. Instead I immediately took a nice, long , warm bath. After I got out I went into my room and saw Amy sitting on my bed.

"Can you make me some breakfast?"

"Sure. Just give me a minute."

"Okay."

She said then she took off running downstairs eagerly. When I got downstairs Amy had already drug out the pancake mix.

" I guess you want pancakes, huh"

" Yep"

" Okay."

As I was making pancakes and bacon Amy was upstairs making her bed. When I was done cooking I yelled for Amy to come downstairs and eat, but she didn't come so I called her again. When she didn't come down I knew something was wrong.

I ran upstairs and saw her sitting on her bed. Crying.There was a hand print on her face.

"What happened" I asked her.

"Some man was in my room and slapped me across the face"

" Okay lets go downstairs and eat breakfast, okay?"

When we went downstairs she hardly let go of me, and played with her food because she was so freaked, but who would blame her. When mom got home we didn't her tell about what happened because she and dad were fighting yet again about how he was never home and was constantly sleeping with other women.

I decided me and Amy should give them some space so we went to the park. Once Amy got on the swings she got some happy and had the biggest smile possible. As we were walking home Amy asked " Can Anna sleepover"

"Sure, if she's allowed"

" Yay!" she cried out.

Anna was Amy's best friend who only lived down the street from us. On our way back home we asked if her mom if she was interested in spending the night.

" Of course she would."

Her mom let us inside while she went to look for Anna. She walked into the living room with practically her whole wardrobe. Once we got home the girls went upstairs to play in Amy's room. While they were playing I was about to watch my favorite show when someone knocked on the door.

=================================================================

Sorry I haven't updated In along time. I apologize again for the short chapter. The picture in the media was a picture of what Dustin would look like. I'm going to try and update more frequently. What do you guys think of the book so far? Let me know.