Chapter 2

Dustin and I had started dating and we'd be together practically everyday. Now every time we see Abby we thank her for bringing us together, but Abby always throws us a threatening look.
We went everywhere together.
Then Dustin noticed Abby hanging out with his buddy Ryan. He was wondering what they were doing and realized they were dating! So he told me and I wanted to do the same thing to Abby, tell the whole school that they were dating.
We were setting everything up when Abby realized what was going on, so she ran into the bathroom and started a fire. She did the same thing underneath the stage I was standing on. At that point the school was being evacuated.
Abby ran outside and nearly collapsed onto the gravel because of all the smoke she inhaled. When she looked up everybody was staring at her, even Ryan. The teachers started a head count because they wanted to make sure everyone got out.
Mrs.Flinn noticed two of her students were missing.
Me an Dustin thought it was all over. We were going trapped inside of the school. We held each other's hand. All of a sudden a group of firefighters showed up and carried us out of the burning building and rushed us to the hospital. We were put in the ICU because of all the smoke we inhaled and because I broke my ankle. We were watched 24/7.
Meanwhile back at the school was put out easily and the building wasn't damaged too badly.
While in the hospital I got to do my favorite thing. Watch anime. You could ask me anything about Sailor Moon.It is my favorite anime of all time.
The day we went back to school Abby wasn't there.Some people thought she was expelled. Others thought she was arrested, but actually Abby was disguised as a foreign exchange student.We soon became best friends. She was always upset hearing all of the things said about her.
Although Ryan denied it Dustin and romanceI told the whole school they were dating. It was pretty much pointless trying to get back at her. So we have up trying to get back at Abby, but when I said I wish I could apologize Abby got so teary eyed that she took off the disguise.
I was so mad that I punched Abby square in the nose. Even though Abby knows better by now she still starts fights with me. She's still a bully.