Page Three | The Pillar of Light

Bắt đầu từ đầu

All Might: "You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!"

Izuku: "Wh...-!"

Y/N" "Told you."

All Might: "I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power... That is the quirk I inherited! I was crowned with "One For All"!

Izuku: "One For All..." He repeated.

All Might: "That's right. One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart!"

Izuku: "W-Why are you... Why are you giving us something so great?"

All Might: "The reason is that... I have been looking for a successor. And then, I thought it would be all right for the two of you to inherit it. You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!" He explained. "Never mind! Well, it's up to you though. If you don't want it, then perhaps Young Yugano can accept my offer!"

Y/N ponders for a moment before he lifts up his head again, looking vigorously at All Might.

Y/N: "I refuse."

All Might: "Hm? Why's that?"

Y/N: "It is for the best to give it to Izuku here. If he is going to be the next Symbol of Peace..." He then quickly glances at Izuku, before he continues. "Then I will be the Pillar of Light that will give way for the next Symbol of Peace!" He directly answered back to All Might, as the hero gave Y/N a smile from his face.

Izuku: "I'll do it!" He said as he is finished to wipe his tears.

All Might: "An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!"

-CONTINUED END OF FLASHBACK-

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

1st Person PoV

Two days after the villain incident, my Mom formally met Kurama without fainting or so. And thus the fox explains to the both of us about chakra and about ninjutsu, Mom told me to use certain water-type ninjutsu in order to cover up my quirk to the public, believing that I got her quirk in the process. Kurama advised me to join Izuku and All Might's training routine at Dagobah Beach that is not far from our homes.

All Might: "Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" He called out from the top of the fridge as I arrived and saw Izuku pulling it from behind.

Y/N: "Hello, All Might and Izuku." I said as I prepare myself by stretching, as I look around the Dagobah beach, or much like a wasteland of materials. "Uh, why here in all of places?" I asked, just as Izuku drops down from pulling the fridge.