Chapter 18: Do What U Want [with my body]

Start from the beginning

"I got mated later than you and already I'm climbing up the walls. How are you coping, Alpha?" - Miriam asked me in an empathizing tone.

"With difficulties, my dear president. Severe difficulties. It's impossible to prove myself to a mate that doesn't give me a chance to show I've changed." - I replied, feeling frustrated.

"Breathe in my friend. Your time will come." - Junior tried to comfort me.

"If it comes before I'm 18, it'd be greatly appreciated." - I snickered.

The bell rings and we walk to class.

"Hi, George. Can I ask you a favor?" - Liam asked me once I entered the classroom.

"Yes!" - I shouted, very eagerly.

He looked at me with a confused expression.

"I need your notes for biology before the third period. Can I borrow them?" - He asked and I sighed in discontentment. I thought this was another kind of "favor".

"Yes, sure. Here it is." - I took it out of my bag and handed a notebook to him.

"Thanks. Are you okay? You look a bit flustered." - He inquired, sounding worried.

"I'm fine, Liam. Just sexually frustrated." - I replied, more honestly than he asked for.

"Join the club!" - He snickered.

"I don't wanna join any club, I want you! Why don't you want me?" - I bare my soul in a desperate tone, scaring most of the students.

Liam looked baffled. He did not expect this from me. He got uncomfortable and walked out as he doesn't take this class.

"Goddess, Georgie. That was desperate! Even by your standards!" - Jeff provoked me.

"You haven't seen desperate yet. But when I murder you and leave Miriam mateless she'll be desperate then, undeserving." - I shot back, making everyone gasp.

"I don't think your dad took your temperature right." - Junior muttered under his breath with a frightened look on his face.

"I'm not in rut, Junior. Yet. I feel fine." - I rolled my eyes.

I really don't feel hot. I feel frustrated, which is different. But I'm not in any rage. So far.

LATER on...

"In conclusion, pheromones have many utilities in the animal kingdom, but mainly they serve to attract possible suitors for the females. That's also why when a female werewolf gets struck by heat she affects everyone around her because her body exudes pheromones like crazy, trying everything to attract her mate into completing the bond." - The teacher lectures.

"But the problem is this invisible pollen is scented by whoever is around her, not just her mate. Which is why people get a little agitated when a female is in heat near them." - She continued, holding back a giggle.

"When I was in high school, Luna Tyler's heat was so powerful that... well, it produced Junior." - She smirked, causing him to blush. Though that story is well known. But he blushes nevertheless.

"But why was he the only male to get heat?" - Liam asked her, curiously.

"Because he's an omega. A special breed of werewolf that the male gets heat and can carry a baby to full term." - She lectured, glancing over at me.

"But he's also the only specie who gets struck by heat even after mated. Which is why George has a brother." - She explained, causing the class to laugh. This is also well known. But I blushed.

"But the pheromone is not only to attract a suitor. It also serves to calm your mate when they're nervous or irritated. Nothing affects us more than our mate's pheromones." - She explained.