Chapter 14: Slow Hands

Start from the beginning

I wanna glare at him for stating the obvious, but I walked right in to that. He entered my room and I closed the door behind him.

"So, I figured since you have Fridays off and I was home anyway, I come check up on you." - He said in a light tone.

"How nice of you to think of me--"

"You're all I think about!" - He cut me off, making me blush.

An awkward moment fell between us, smiling to each other uncomfortably. I directed him to take a seat on the chair as I sat on the bed.

"It's the mate bond, I can't think of anything else especially this early in the mating." - He explained, shyly.

"I know. I was raised by a werewolf too." - I glared at him.

Another awkward smile exchanged between us. I take in his wonderful scent and he does the same with mine. A pleasant grin takes over both our faces. I missed his scent so much this week, can't deny it. And apparently, neither can him...

"Actually, it was strange not seeing you at school this week. I've missed seeing you. Isn't that weird?" - I confessed, slightly relieved.

"Maybe. But if you didn't think of me at all, then I'd be just very pathetically pining over you." - He said in a humble tone.

I couldn't help but admire his sincerity. I looked at him in awe for a moment, gazing upon him freely as we're all alone. He does the same to me and suddenly our (mate) pheromones fill the air.

I haven't had this opportunity so far. But now we got nothing but time. His face is smiling at me in a contemplative way. In silence, it feels as we speak volumes to each other. Even if our powerful noses do most of the talking, but we are werewolves. It's in our nature.

"You can never be pathetic. You're too hot for that!" - I smirked, playfully but flirtatious.

He laughed at me, which eased some of the awkwardness between us. We take another big inhale of our scents. It's truly amazing how it feels. My wolf is already in ecstasy and he's only been in the room for like ten minutes.

"Can I have your permission to seat next to you?" - He asked, sheepishly.

"How very gentlemanly of you." - I admired, laughing mildly.

"I've never heard anyone asking me--"

In a swift move, he jumped from the chair and landed on top of me, crashing his lips into mine. It happened so fast I barely had any time to react.

Soon enough, I'm kissing him back as he lays his taller, stronger, athletic body over mine, towering me on my bed.

As he kisses me, his hands slowly caress the nape of my neck, causing a chill to run through my spine. And he immediately senses this as a mischievous grin appears on his mouth.

His tongue work suggests this is not his first rodeo - not that I imagined it was - but his soft touch meant everything to me. Mate touch really does feel like heaven. It's everything as it's advertised, for once.

I melted like butter. I felt a pudding under his control. His hands slide down my shirt covered torso, as if looking for some skin contact. His eyes glow so bright it's like he's just discovering he is my mate all over again, which in turn cause mine to do the same.

And his eyes are already beautiful to begin with. After a moment, he parted lips and smiled softly at me.

"I'm sorry. I needed this." - He offered, though he didn't look very sorry.

"I forgive you." - It's all I could muster at the moment. All the blood from my body rushed somewhere else not my brain.😏

He laughed at my response.