Guinevere Elysium

Começar do início

↬ Temper ↫

↬ There is no fuse, for the most part in Guinevere. She doesn't like confrontation and when there is a verbal fight she tries to walk away from it to give her and the person space. However, she will fight physically for the crew.

↬ Discipline ↫

↬ Guinevere is fairly disciplined, though this is so that she doesn't lose the crew. She is scared if she does anything wrong it would result in their death or them abandoning her to keep the crew stable.

↬ Strengths ↫

↬ She is, for the most part, calm in most situations. She also is skilled when it comes to her Ether, even if it sometimes frightens her.

↬ Weaknesses ↫

↬ When she is overwhelmed or overcome with grief, it gets to Guinevere greatly. She often secludes herself and sits in solitude to pull away from people. She is too emotional when it comes to losing things and being alone.

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

↬ Guinevere eventually wants to bring life back to her planet, which is why she wants to find Mother.

↬ Fears ↫

↬ She fears not being able to die or forever being alone.

↬ Likes ↫

↬ Guinevere enjoys creating flower arrangements and often giving them to grave sights. She feels for those that passed on and wants to make their after live's happier.

↬ Dislikes ↫

↬ The sight of blood and the sight of those alone. They remind her of her own life which she despises. She also hates any sight of abuse.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ She has a soft spot for flowers and seeing families gathered together.

↬ Depression ↫

↬ Many things that remind her of her past. But the ones that hit most are blood and death. Then again, when people pull away from her it hurts more.

↬ Inspiration ↫

↬ None

↬ Role model ↫

↬ None

↬ Mental disorder ↫

↬ Depression, Anxiety, PTSD

↬ Habits ↫

↬ She has a habit of biting her nails and swaying on toes.

❝If I am alone then I won't have to feel the pain again. But if I pull away, will it hurt more?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚

╚════════════╝

Before 3 Year: