Platform nine and three quarters

Começar do início

"It's pretty debatable." Commented Violet. She remembered that summer and it wasn't that easy.

Alice sighed and brushed some hair out of her eyes. "And now I am worried."

The twins' uncle and cousin seemed to find a very urgent activity that needed attention as soon as one of the twins entered the room. At the dinner table the only words spoken were simple requests of someone passing the food.

"Does this mean we won't find out what happened at the meeting?" Asked George.

Violet was smirking, happy that what happened that day remains a secret. "Most likely not."

"You are way too cheery about this." Complained Daphne.

"I don't want all of you snooping around." She said with absolutely no remorse. She wasn't going to apologise for wanting some conversations to remain private. "What was said between the Black family and I, remains between us."

Violet already talked to her aunt about Vernon driving her and her brother to King's Cross. The woman was sad to leave the two go without her there so Violet promised that she will find an excuse to bring her along.

"That's sweet of you." Mentioned Madam Sprout.

"I just wanted my aunt to be happy." Violet shrugged.

'Uncle Vernon.' Violet greeted one morning, a day before September the first.

Uncle Vernon grunted to show he was listening.

"Bloody idiot." Muttered Remus.

'As you know, tomorrow we will have to go to Hogwarts but we were never to the platform. We might get lost and I thought that maybe you could bring us there." Suggested Violet, playing with one of her destroyed curls.

"You did not." Gasped Theo. His sister didn't say anything. "You did."

"That's perfect manipulation, Viv." Complimented Pansy.

"Expected some way to convince him but this is just outright genius." Added Collin.

'There is no way I am going anywhere near that freak show. Petunia!' He yelled after his wife and Violet tried to keep herself from strangling him.

'Are you sure you don't want to come with us?' Teased Violet, already knowing the answer.

"You really enjoy stirring up trouble, don't you?" Asked Minerva, already knowing what her answer will be.

"Can't have it any other way, Minnie."

'Petunia!' He yelled louder this time. The woman came looking half scared to death but then she saw her niece and she relaxed a bit.

"She is the adult!" Repeated Cornelius.

"If you don't shut up soon, I will charm your mouth shut." Threatened Poppy. The man gulped and didn't say anything else. "That's better."

'Yes, Vernon?' She asked, not knowing what was going on.

'Tomorrow, while I take Dudley to buy some things for his school, you are going with the freaks so you make sure they leave.' The man explained without letting any of the two say anything else.

"Fuck you! She isn't a puppet you can boss around." Insulted Alice but nothing could be done to change the past.

Petunia was happy she could see her niece and nephew leave for school but she pretended to be annoyed so her husband wouldn't change his mind. 'If it's necessary.'