Ch.1

You and Wanda where pressed to each other on the bed, covered by the soft blanket that kept you both warm during your slumber. The previous night had been quite agitated and you fell asleep after really torrid activities with your mommy around 4 in the morning completely dead. When you opened your eyes this morning at 10 feelings a little bit weird and receiving the bright sunlight in your eyes, your first reaction was to cover your face up with the blanket and groan in mécontentement. However, after a little time you succeeded to accomodate your eye to the light and peek your head out of the blanket again. Wanda asside of you was still soundly asleep and her breathing was slow and peaceful. It wasn't a surprise honestly based of the fact your mommy had given a lot of herself the night before, a lot of magic to. It was something your witchy girlfriend enjoyed to do when you two had sexual activities and you honestly didn't mind. However, this was taking a lot of her energy and you decide not to wake her up and disturb her just because you felt kinda sick and nauseous this morning. You only needed to have some fresh air. Yes you knew Wanda hated waking up alone without you in bed and you knew that technically you weren't supposed to go outside without her but you really needed it right now so you slowly and carefully extract yourself from your mommy's grip and crawl out of bed. When you where out of your shared bed, you turn around and looked back at your wife to verify she was still asleep and sketch a little smile when you realized she still was. With contentment, you walked on the tip of your toes to your clothes in a wooden closet and took a red long sleeves top and jeans putting it on to cover your naked body. At the touch of the fabric you shivered because of the cold air and bit your lips not to do any sound. Finally ready, you walked has delicately that before to the front door of the cottage and tried to open it to get out but it wouldn't open. You looked at the door with a puzzled expression and it start shining a pretty scarlet red that you knew to well. Your eyes went wide for a second and you captured your lips in between your teeth before slowly turning around in apprehension. Wanda that apparently wasn't really happy to find you trying to sneek out was now quite awake and looking at from just behind you. Your wife you realized had taken the time to put some cloths on, probably with magic and had her eyes flashing red for a second before she looked strait in your blue eyes with a serious expression that made you shiver.

Tell me baby girl, where did you think you'd go like that without my permission.

In that moments you felt like a child getting caught by her parent with one hand on a candy bag. Your cheeks got red pretty fast and your blue eyes went to the floor like the scared creature you where. That even if you knew of course that Wanda would never hurt you.

I'm sorry mommy...I just didn't wished to wake you up and I needed fresh air...I fell a little sick and it seemed like the right thing to do to make me feel better.

At the last word you sayed the expression of your wife change from anger to worry. Her head angle to the side a little bit before she got close to you and raised her hand in front of your face. Her eyes started shining red with her magic and she slowly lowered her hands scanning your body top to bottom to see what was wrong with you. For a second longer she stopped at your belly and you wondered why, however fastly she continued her descent and finished her search so you didn't questioned yourself further. When your wife eyes got back to their normal color you saw like a spark in them and wasn't sure why or what it means, after all you did just tried to sneak out without her permission so she should be mad at you right? Well she wasn't, she actually  kinda looked happy somehow even if that expression on her face didn't last long really. Rapidly she was back to her worried expression and locked her beautifull green eyes on you that showed so much love and care for that it always made your heart arch. You really loved your wife and it was kinda refreshing to know she loved you that much to. Your though where shortly cut after some time by Wanda's voice, the one she used with you that was just intoxication for you. It literally sound like she was mind controling you just with her voice and sometime you wonder if it actually was the case. However, you knew it was only that you loved her to much and listen to her like an obedient puppy.