"Falco help!" I yelled. "We need to get to the ripper now!"

---------------------------

"Luuuuucy! Do you hear me? Hello! Earth to Lucy!" Her hand waved in front of my face as she tried to get my attention.

"I do you idiot." I hit her helmet, making her laugh and pulling a smile from me. "It's beautiful, no?" I asked her, looking back at the earth.

"Yeah, better than the BD that's for sure."

I smiled, knowing this visit was temporary but I did not care, not now.

"Hey Lucy?"

"Hmmm?" I looked at her and she was already looking at me with a huge smile of hers, I looked at plating on her face that replaced the missing part.

She surprisingly kept a lot of the upgrades, getting only rid of what was left from the Mounted Cannons, the side arm blades, the weapon mount in her arm and the mantis blades, she kept insisting she was fine with the rest and since she didn't show any signs of psychosis anymore I let her have it but the moment she shows anything, I will force her to stop and go slow. She had herself rebuilt in the same way as before.

"I am happy to share my dream with you."

I smiled, hugging her arm before she hugged me back.

"I am happy to share mine too." I spoke.

I heard her laugh which made me laugh.

"Stop being lovey dovey, it is disgusting!" I shot a glare to Rebecca further away, almost too small to look out the helmet of the smallest adult human suit because she refused to put on a child suit.

"Be happy we brought you and Falco along!" I yelled back at her, the radios in the helmets letting us talk easily.

"I would have been happier if I could bring Luna too!" Falco shooed Rebecca away as I turned to a laughing Zyber.

"It is not funny idiot." I told her.

"It sure isn't." But she still laughed. "God, do I love you, Lucy!"

I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

Tonight, Night City saw its first happy end.

"I love you too Zyber."

I don't usually do this but I dedicate this book to two people in particular.

too @totallygreatwriter and @thefatphirana

The first person because when I looked up Cyberpunk edgerunner in the lesbian chategory and they had written one of the two existing books at the time. they were the one to convince me to write this story and listened to my rants and ideas, helping me to figure out the Troxen plothole, all about it so thank you.

The second is because of ranting too, they helped me figure out the ending to beat Smasher and gave me the idea to a new OC for a Cyberpunk Edgerunner story for our lovely Kiwi that I'll write after this one, yes, OC already done with a slight story idea, they brainstormed with me to help me finish this story so thank you.

So.... The story is over, I hope you really liked it, this story was one of the only three gxg sotries about Edgerunner on Wattpad what I started so who knows, maybe it gave you the inspiration to write you own story like this like how another story gave my inspiration and you can join our little club.

I hope you liked it, check out something else or don't I don't care, I don't beg for reads or votes, so even without anything I am happy you liked it and maybe see you in another book of mine.

The story is finished but after this there will be oneshot chapters, showing scenes that didn't fit the book or to know what happened after the story even if the book will be now marked complete, don't be surprised if a chapter pops up to add more to our girl's stories.

Welp, signing of on this story since a happy end is never impossible, even in Night City.

-Chris Wolfblood.