After a few hours i took a break as i sat down on the stage and was about to build a little invention when i saw a blue blur “freddy” i heard a voice say as i looked around “who’s there” i said as i looked around “are you the freddy i know” the voice said as i looked around to see a blue blur “who are you, what do you want” i shouted as the small blue blur came and climbed on me “i’m your best friend freddy” as the blue blur went to my hand. I looked at it as i was speechless “bonbon” i said as he smiled “the one and only” he said as i shook “no, your not real, the bonbon i had was a hand puppet” i told him as he giggled “i am the new bonbon, the animatronic hand puppet” bonbon said as i was shock “no! I am not going to talk to a hand puppet that talks back” I shouted angrily as it spoke "but I am your number one best friend, I remember you saying it to me" he said, I looked at him as he was crazy but didn't as I thought I was seeing things when "my real is Chris, Chris afton, you know your best friend, dad put me in here and said he'll find a way to put me and Elizabeth back to normal once he figures it out" I looked at him and saw the similarities that Chris and bonbon have as tears of oil came out of my eye sockets "no it can't be gone" I whispered as bonbon or should I say Chris came to me and patted my arm with his small little paws "do you still want me to call you Chris" I asked him as he looked up "no call me bonbon, I guess you can say that… now I am a animatronic I want to be called the name of it you know, for the act and things" he said, I nodded as I will call him bonbon for now "so… bonbon when did you active" I said as he looked to the door way "it was when the main show started" bonbon said as he then climbed to my missing hand "dad said I was supposed to be you hand puppet, so how do we do it" he asked as I grabbed him and connect him to my missing hand "done" I told him as he just looked at me "huh, you know i thought it will be more exciting" I rolled my eyes as I walked out carrying or holding him to the Funtime stage.

I talked to bonbon a bit when baby came running to me "Freddy" she shouted as I looked at her eye to eye "what" I asked as bon bon looked at her "I can talk to Elizabeth" I looked at her as she was crazy but I notice one of baby's eyes was green "uh… I can talk to Chris, he's bonbon" I said as I showed baby Chris/bonbon "that's Chris, he's so cute now" baby said as she grabbed him and also pulling my arm since I didn't detached bonbon "let me go'' bonbon shouted as baby giggled, baby's eyes turn full green as she looked at bonbon eye to eye "see Chris you're the shortest" said baby or maybe Elizabeth I don't know "Freddy, raise me" bonbon said as I raise my arm "who's the shortest now huh" as Elizabeth rolled her eyes "well your just a hand puppet, if Freddy wasn't here then you would have been shorter than me" I watch the two argue as I detached bonbon and walked to my stage.

Walking in my room I saw foxy as I waved "hi Freddy" he said as I looked at him "where were you these past couple of days" I asked as he sadden "William finished his new upgrades for me" I nodded as I knew how dangerous these upgrades were "so what did you get" I asked as he looked at me "you tell me what upgrades you got then I will tell" foxy said as I sigh "I got a voice box that can copy any voice but more upgraded, stronger than any animatronic, and have a special storage tank for kids" he nodded as he spoke "I can see through the dark, run very fast, and i am very flexible” he said excitedly at the last part, i looked at him eye to eye as i spoke “all of us are flexible, why do you think william made us get kids” i told him as i rolled his eyes “i am more flexible than you” i shook as i told him “i am pretty sure ballora is more flexible, she was made for dancing or more importantly ballet” foxy gave me a glare as he walked out of the

Room “are you going to her just to prove your point” i shouted at him as he went to ballora’s room, he didn’t say anything but i assume i was right, i then felt something crawling on me as i looked “hey ya fred” bonbon said as i connect him to my left hand “hi bonbon, how was your augment with Elizabeth” i asked him, he looked away before he pointed at ballora’s room “let’s go to ballora, i haven’t introduced myself yet” he said as i walked forward “are you going to tell me” “tell you what” “about you and Elizabeth” “nope” “hurt you feelings” “yup” i sigh as i went through ballora’s door way, what i saw was shocking as i moved bonbon toward my chest “can you do this” i heard ballora tell foxy as he did the same pose “yup, i bet you can’t do this” as foxy stood straight before putting his body back and under his legs “i can do it easily” ballora told him as she spin and does the pose “i can do that pose with my eye’s closed” she told him as they do many poses “eh em” i said trying to get there intention “oh, hi freddy, your on time, you can be our referee” ballora said to me as i shook “foxy, ballora, i want to introduce you to someone” as they got out of there current pose and looked at me, i showed them bonbon as they looked at me “the hand puppet that you gave Chris” ballora said as i shook “i am very much alive” bonbon shouted to them as the widen their eyes, well open for ballora “how is it alive” foxy said as he came closer “freddy i thought you stop making bonbon’s voice” said foxy as he grabbed bonbon/my left hand “ow, why does everyone grab bonbon when i have him attached to me” i said in pain as ballora came down “foxy i think bonbon is alive, i remember hearing Willam say he’ll make sure Chris is alive and then did something with him and bonbon” i was surprised to hear that as being experimented was not fun “wait so Chris is bonbon” foxy asked as bonbon grabbed him by his snout “sure am foxy” bonbon said with a evil smile.

We talked for the rest of the time as baby came in “hi guys” “hi baby” “hello” “hi” “hello ms ice cream machine” bonbon said as i looked at him “Chris afton you better behave” i said in his mother’s voice “sorry mom” he said as he looked around “that was you wasn’t it fred” bonbon said as i laugh and so did everyone, baby’s eyes turn green as he laugh “ya chris behave” Elizabeth said as i looked at her and use their mother voice again “Elizabeth i didn’t need your comment” she mumbled something as we laugh “that was funny” said foxy as ballora smiled and looked at us “who wants to dance with me” ballora asked as we all didn’t answer “i’ll do it” “what, i didn’t say that” foxy said as he looked at me “i don’t know what your on about” i told him “ballora is terrible at dancing” “what did you say foxy” i asked as ballora looked at him “ya foxy, what was that” as she popped her knuckles, foxy looked at her worried as he looked at me “fred can you stop using my voice” i giggled as i spoke “i did even say those things, bonbon did" I told him as he looked at bonbon "better luck next time foxy" I said in bonbon's voice "fred stop doing the voice or I will not be your friend" I looked at him as I spoke in his voice "what a party pooper" "am not" "are too" "I am not" "ya but I am" I said in Elizabeth's voice as bonbon laugh "she so is" as baby eyes turn green "Funtime Freddy come here so I can kill you" as she ran to me but I ran out the room.

The next day William came as he called all of us animatronics to go the main area for cleaning "are we that dirty" foxy said as William raise his eyebrow "you do see the blue icings on your leg" William said as foxy looked down "huh I didn't notice" he said as I walked forward and detached bonbon "I'll go first" I told them as William grabbed a sponge and wipe all the dust, some icing, something I don't want to know, and grease. William then grabbed a brush as I looked at him "we don't have fur or hair, why do I need that" I asked as he laugh "it's for the new suit we are getting you and Funtime Foxy" "a new suit?" I said as he nodded "the new suit has fur and you can move better once we put it on you" I nodded at the idea I guess as you can't really deny the company's boss or CEO "this is what it your guys will look like in the future" William said as I took a looked at the picture and saw what it looked like "hold up it looks like you made me and foxy real animals but stand on two legs" I told William as he scratched the back of his head "well you see, the kids now days like animals and fuzzy things so I though-" "you thought" I said as I kinda dislike the new furry suit as he then change his tone "I'm the boss here remember, you odo what I say" William shouted as I just nodded but sighed anyway "probably get caught on fire easily and dirty" I mumbled as William looked at me "is there anything you want to say Freddy" "no sir" I said as he finished cleaning me.

I sat down on the main stage as William cleaned each animatronics spotless as Elizabeth and bonbon talked to William about their new life's as I saw a poster that looked off "Freddy Fazbear's pizza open at 9am to 8pm" I said as when I looked behind me I saw everyone there reading the poster "who's Freddy Fazbear" bonbon said as William spoke "that's my new restaurant guys, it's basically like Funtime Freddy but brown, and there are two more, Bonnie the bunny a bigger version of bonbon but has legs, chica the chicken a chicken if you didn't catch it, and foxy the pirate a red version of Funtime Foxy" I looked at him as I spoke "so he's like the third Freddy to be made right" as William nodded "you know yours and his are almost the same beside the Funtime "wait Freddy's last name is Fazbear" bonbon said as he looked at me, I nodded to him as I spoke "Funtime Freddy Fazbear, that's my full name" I told him as baby spoke "wait, if the Fazbear's are bears then why am I the leader" I looked at her and said "I'm not the leader because of Elizabeth, William's golden child" "wait what! Is that true father" bonbon said as William looked away "Freddy's telling lies Chris, I don't choose between my children" he said as I spoke "circus baby pizza world, a place made for my daughter, hey Freddy can you pass me that wrench" William gulp as bonbon crawled to his face "I'm not the favorite" bonbon said to him as William looked like he felt guilty "anyways the reason I'm not leader is because I am the technician for this group, I am the second leader if need though" I told them as foxy step forward "how come I'm not the leader" as me and baby look at him "one it's fazbear, you don't have Fazbear's as your name" "baby doesn't either" foxy shouted at me as I looked at William "it was his decision, go talk to him" I pointed as I walked away for a nap "today is to crazy" I whispered as bonbon climbed on me "don't forget about me" he said as grabbed him and connected him to my left hand.